“Delicious Birthday Cake”

Bovella's Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mountainside
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

I decided to try Bovellas for my daughters birthday cake since I always passed them on route 22. I'm happy I did. I purchased the shadow cake which is a white and chocolate cake with a fudge filling topped with buttercream and a chocolate drizzle. It was fresh and delicious. The cake was very rich I couldn't eat more than a small piece even though it was so tasty. Even more impressive was the customer service I received upon arrival. Everyone was nice, smiled and said hi. It's a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. I will be back.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at the cozy atmosphere. The service and waiters were great and our food delectable.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

This place doesn't miss a thing. I should really have taken pictures. Each item looks tastier than the next. A really must visit place. Shakes are excellent also!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Had a most delicious lunch at Bovellas! I have been here several times and would love to come here much more often. The place has a bakery on one side and a cafe on the other. There is plenty of parking at their location on route 22 westbound. The staff could not be nicer and the cafe has a very nice atmosphere. You are not going to find diner prices but you get what you pay for. The food is excellent quality and so delicious. The presentation is also given a lot of consideration and beautiful. Just look at the picture of my delicious cappuccino. It is a great breakfast, lunch/ brunch place as well as a great place for late night dessert and coffee.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Food is really good. Brunch is amazing. Pleasant atmosphere. It's my week end Brunch go to. Or after movie coffee and sweets. Everything is top of the line.

Date of visit: September 2018