All reviews the room was nice family reunion hotel stay new jersey priscilla arcade linda rodney banquet marriott convention philadelphia
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I went w/ my 14 yr old son & 2 girls (5) n (7). Had a blast! We chked in Wed/out Fri, the perfect getaway. Greyhound was a must and just acrs the street. Only Con:Lng wait for chk-in. My advice No Fri or wkends; the crowd was much bigger and rowdier.

Room Tip: Don't book the rooms on the waterpark floor the walking traffic can get disturbing.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
thehotelml, Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback. We take pride in the level of service we provide and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We will look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Ok I'm on the fence about how I feel about this hotel. First, the good. The staff is fabulous!!!! From check in to check out they were all amazing and so so sweet. The room wasn't bad. It was clean. Furniture was beat up but I expected that from reading other reviews, so I wasn't too bothered by that. Where I have an issue is the NOISE!!!! My Lord it was ridiculous. And I know it was full of kids but the screaming and yelling at 1 am that woke me up two nights in a row didn't come from children. Also the last night of my stay someone played music until about midnight. The parking lot looked like someone threw a red solo cup party, trash was everywhere. Honestly I think this is really a party hotel. If you have kids bring them to the waterpark (I'm sure it's nice, I didn't go) but maybe stay elsewhere. If you are a solo traveler, especially a woman, and you're looking to have a good night's rest I would definitely stay somewhere else. Also the hotel was hard to get to at times due having to make a right turn to turn left. But that's just a South Jersey thing, not their fault at all, just something worth mentioning. I won't say I'll NEVER return, but I will check out some other places next time I'm in Philly. This will be a last resort.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ChristinaO656
thehotelml, Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your experience during your recent visit to CoCo Key Water Resort at The Hotel ML. It is only through the valuable feedback of guests like yourself that we can continue to identify opportunities to improve the service, facilities and amenities that we provide to our guests. We take all feedback very seriously and I can assure you that we engage all customer comments in future training sessions for our staff and as a basis for evaluating our resort operations moving forward.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

My family got to the hotal at 4:30p went to the water ride and came back to the room when my wife started using the hair dryer the lights went out in the room;it took them 15 to 20 minuter to put the light back on.The next day we left the room at 9a for breakfast and to start the day when we returned the room was NOT clean at the time it was 6pm after i made a complaint about it. when we return from talking to the manager we notice it was not enough towels in the room for a family of 4.we had a problem with the heat in the room plus the noise the came from the bathroom fan was sooo bad. I WILL NEVER WANT TO RETURN BACK TO THIS PLACE..

2  Thank jrkramjr2003

We truly have a unique facility that provides a great opportunity for family and friends to have fun and spend quality time together. Unfortunately, during your visit we failed to meet your expectations and for that I am sincerely sorry and would like to apologize.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

My husband and I booked a room since we had a wedding to go to near by, the hotel was clean, the room was beautiful, we were on the 10th floor. The best part of our stay was MATT the bartender he was awesome, great customer service if in the area again for a wedding we will be staying there.

1  Thank brenda o

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our guest survey about your recent stay with us at our hotel.. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We also appreciate the kind words regarding our staff.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Our room was nice except that the sheets on the bed were not changed at all during our stay, nor was the floor vacuumed, but the bathroom was cleaned and we were given clean towels each day. The lady who checked us in did not give us any direction on where to park or give us any information on the snack bar area. (they had every type of beverage EXCEPT milk, seriously??) When we went to check out my boyfriend went to get a cart to load our belongings on to and was told he was not able to use it because they only have one cart. Other than those things, the hotel is nice and is easily accessible to both 295 and the New Jersey Turnpike.

Room Tip: The rooms do not have a mini fridge, but if you call them before arriving, you can request to have a mini fridge reserved for your room.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please accept my apologies for the problems that you experienced during your stay. We will take your comments under consideration as we work with the appropriate team members to improve our guest experience. Again we apologize for the issues and we hope you will come visit us in the future.