Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
US$144
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
US$148
US$139
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$143
HurbUS$148
All reviews bedroom suite front desk indoor pool basketball court nice place to stay yogurt free breakfast nice room hot breakfast new jersey cherry hill philadelphia kitchenette dishwasher clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2020

Terrible customer service. Everything they tell you about price is very misleading and they are unwilling to even try to help. You'll waste a ton of time on the phone trying to correct errors. Not worth it.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank AnonymousM2285TB
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2020

Hello AnonymousM2285TB,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always provide excellent service from the time you make the reservation over the phone until you check out, and I am sorry to learn this wasn't the case during your visit. I have shared your comments with the relevant teams, and I am certain that the actions taken will avoid similar issues from happening again. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you give our hotel another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 February 2020

My wife and I booked a suite for one night while traveling from Virginia to Maine. When we arrived, the clerk told us that he upgraded us. When we got to our suite, we found 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a living room and 3 TVs. Also a stove top, dishwasher, and refrigerator. The free breakfast was also one of the best that we have had in our travels. We will definitely be back if we need a hotel in this area.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank bob m
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

This is an ok to below average hotel. I stayed here for 3 nights around President's Day weekend. The staff and service was friendly enough and a needs were taken care of in a quick and courteous manner, but seemed understaffed. The hotel itself is no frills accommodation, the pool is rather lackluster and there are few amenities. The cleanliness was average, the room was clean, but the common areas, halls and elevators are well worn and show a lot of dirt from heavy people traffic. I wouldn't choose to stay here again, it wasn't bad, just not that great either.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank agent_silent
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

That you for your stay and for taking the time to write us your feedback. Here at the hotel, we offer you a great relaxing environment with everything at your finger tips. We are glad to hear the good feedback on our friendly staff but I'm sorry that you had issues in your stay with some aspects of the pool area and the hallways among other issues. I have brought your comments to the attention of our management and they are taking immediate action to resolved the issue. We invite you to visit us in your futures stays.

Cordially,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 5 February 2020

Very comfortable king suite with kitchen and large screen TV. Near a variety of restaurants including Crackerbarrel, Pizza Uno and McDonalds. Very nice staff. Hot buffet breakfast offered plus evening reception, soup or salad. Heated indoor pool opens early. Business or family friendly.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank vzeeihht
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

This room was booked for me by my employer as a last minute need. Room was clean and very spacious. Huge stall shower and a nice king sized bed with comfortable sheets.

Breakfast was a hugely impressive display of bread options, eggs, yogurt, fruit, cereals, as well as some fried chicken and waffles as a special the morning of my checkout!

Only thing I found odd was that when booking I had walked into the office and mentioned a price I saw online that I knew was for the night I wanted. The front desk staff mentioned that to get that price I HAD to book through the site I saw it on. I did this while standing in front of them and then got into my room shortly after that. Was odd they did not want to bypass any commission for the stay, but otherwise my one night stay was splendid.

Date of stay: January 2020