“Great place to live!! Staff is very supportive!”

Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Great place to live!! Staff is very supportive!”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Completely recommended. Great Rooms and great Service.

Staff is very supportive in case of various services like shuttle, office drop etc.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We were having a very bad experience with another hotel chain and went to Staybridge in Mt Laural NJ and Sarah turned everything around. Great rooms and the best service is with Staybridge. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Ballston Lake, New York, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This was a quick stop on our trip to Florida. This hotel was wonderful. The room was large, with a full kitchen. Extraordinarily clean. And.... a great price. We did have a little trouble finding it as the gps turned us into a drive just short of the hotel. Once around the block and we found it. The staff was very courteous and friendly. All you could want in an overnight.

Room Tip: check the satelite view on your gps to find it so you know where you are going.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I had visited this hotel to check out the rooms/indoor pool 2 weeks ago. I was interested in the 2 bedroom suite for my daughter's 13th birthday sleepover party. The manager gave me a room card and I toured the hotel, saw the room and pool and outdoor sports area. I was very pleased with everything and booked at the front desk for March 10th..2 weeks later. When I arrived to check in with a car full of balloons, snacks, decorations, etc...the front desk immediately asked me if I knew that the pool was closed...WHAT???? no I did not. I was furious. The pool was the main event for the sleepover. How did the manager not know 2 weeks ago that the pool was undergoing renovations?? The desk clerk was very apologetic and attempted to find me other arrangements to no avail. I then asked if they would offer me a room discount to stay but they said they had no authority to do so.
So I cancelled my reservation and had to break my poor daughter's heart and have the sleepover at our house. I then had to emergently contact the guests to let them know the change the party location. The guests were disappointed as they were expecting a pool party. What a mess. Terrible customer service that they did not attempt to contact me to let me know about this!! So disappointed.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Kellydina
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
Kellydina,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. We’re sorry that you received service that was less-than-satisfactory. It is IHG's goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ben J
IHG Care
Smithtown, NY
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My office is located just outside of Philly and for the past 6 years I have been staying at the Staybridge whenever possible. The hotel is immaculate and comfortable. The staff is outstanding, and the location so convenient.

My most recent stay was March 2, 2012 and it just felt good to be "home". It's a great place that draws a nice crowd and employs terrific people. The rooms are spacious with all the comforts of home.

Thank you Lilia for being so kind and for making sure my stay was excellent. From the room upgrade, to the ability to put me on the first floor at my request, provide real milk for my coffee, and even a toothbrush which I had forgotten to pack. All with a smile and an attitude that was so very much appreciated.

Keep it up! I'll keep coming back! And telling my coworkers and friends!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business