Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
US$159
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$162
US$145
HIExpress.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
getaroom.comUS$162
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021

This stay served the purpose. Covid restrictions were loosening so the breakfast was just grab and go. I can't believe I booked this property without a pool. Our room was the first right off of the elevators and it was terribly noisy! We heard the ice machine, elevator and people talking and partying all night - which I know isn't the hotels fault it just didn't' really stand out as a place we'd love to come back to. Everyone on the staff that I encountered was very nice, no issues at all with the employees. Our room had an odd odor in it whenever you first walked in and the pipes under the sink seemed dirty.

Room tip: Stay away from the elevator areas - way too noisy!
Date of stay: June 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear chipnlinda,

I appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

I am very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay due to the odor in the room and that the pool was closed. This is certainly below our usual high standard of service. Please be assured that I have noted and forwarded your comments for the management to improve. In the midst of the inconvenience, I am glad to know that the service of our staff was still appreciated.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

I would not recommend this location at all. Only highlight and reason I gave this place a one star is the young lady working at the desk. Otherwise I would rate it below 0. She was very helpful and professional when we express our concerns about the room. She offer us a new room but it was worst than the first one.

We needed to travel here for business purposes. We drove over 18 hours from the Midwest to here. While heading this way we stayed at a Holiday Inn Express Hoffman Estates in Illinois, that was very clean. You can smell the cleaner in the area.
Last thing I needed after a long drive is a dirty room.
The elevator in this building is filthy. The floors near the elevator needs to be mop. The walls in the elevator needs to be wipe down. The hallway leading to the room need a good vacuum. On to the room, the entrance floor had something sticky looking on it. The bathroom needs a bleach wipe down , a good sweep and mop. There was hair in the bed. No garbage cans in the room. This place needs a deep clean overall. It’s true disappointment!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tpammy
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Hello tpammy,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am very sorry that the cleanliness level of the room and some parts of the property negatively affected your overall satisfaction. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

On a lighter note, I am happy that you found our staff commendable.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

As a "Road Warrior" in the platinum level forgot to check reviews...

It was a 14 hour day...my first room was reeked of smoke...

The generous front desk immediately upgraded me to a suite like room...which should have been at first upon a platinum level...

Thought...had a tinge of smoke...forget...

Really...was on the 2nd floor...when awoke got in the hallway...notice a deep embedded pungent smell...

When...you walk away from the front desk...this smell begins some awareness...

There is something about this motel that borders upon perimeters of healthiness in my opinion...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Hello lmI3845FT,

Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay at our Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations and for the negative experience at our hotel. Your feedback about the unusual smell has been shared with our Hotel Management to investigate and for immediate action to resolve this.

I hope we get the chance to serve you again and create a better experience for you in the future.

Warm thoughts,

Deborah R.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

Very good location, hotel is modern and well kept. Rooms are very comfortable and quite, very good free breakfast with a large varity to choose from. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Very good Value for your dollar. Will definetly stay here again when in this area again.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank charles b
Reviewed 25 September 2019

I selected this hotel based on its proximity to my destination. It's located just off Route 73 and is only a few miles from Interstate 295, making it easily accessible - or at least as easily accessible by New Jersey standards.

I made my reservation online, and accidentally booked the wrong day. Fortunately, the staff was easily able to change my reservation when I called, despite it being a short notice request. They were also very pleasant when I checked in.

The building is set back from the main road a little, and has a large parking lot. The room was the standard hotel room. The hotel also offers free breakfast, which was above average, and included fresh, warm cinnamon rolls.

Date of stay: April 2019