Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$135
View deal
Expedia.comUS$135
Hampton.comUS$136
PricelineUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
FindHotelUS$135
eDreamsUS$135
All reviews front desk room was clean business trip stay there again great place to stay easy access fitness center new jersey free breakfast mt laurel accommodations clerk turnpike
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2020

First when I arrived to the hotel the outside ground needed some up keep. The room for our stay was clean but during our stay from Thursday to Sunday room service never came to clean our room. My wife had to go to the front desk and request towels and wash clothes. The weekend desk lady didn't not make fresh coffee for breakfast. Both days she stated that she forgot to make coffee and that juice machine did not work. I did notice there was my breakfast options on Friday then the weekend.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2020

I would strongly recommend this hotel to any travelers. I have stayed here several times now and the staff is extremely courteous. The hotel is extremely clean. the internet is excellent and the breakfast is very good!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Wow. Wow. I have to say I just expected another stay at a hotel. However, what I got was one of the best stays. From the time we checked in Monique was so pleasant and accommodating. During the night we dealt with Mark. He makes the best chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies and always greeted up when we were coming in and out of the hotel. When we checked out we meet Jen. She was so lovely and warm. Very receptive to our needs and accommodations. So much so that we have decided to stay there every other weekend for the next year. The hotel is clean, quite, friendly and the FREE breakfast isn’t your typical continental breakfast. They had such a variety including Hampton homemade waffles, with sausages, eggs and breaded chicken. You will not be disappointed when you stay here.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 1 February 2020

I stayed two nights at the hotel for a business trip. The hotel was located near the office I went to. The hotel was clean and affordable. No complaints with the stay. I would recommend this hotel if you have to travel in this area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020

The check-in process was very good and the staff was very friendly and outgoing. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. I didn't use the pool, but did use the fitness center. It was small, but very clean and the equipment I used worked just fine.

Date of stay: January 2020