Review Highlights
ok be needs updates

We stayed here for my daughters birthday and it was ok. Nothing spectacular especially compared to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
loveto t
Middletown, New Jersey
Redemption

We went to the resort with a complimentary pass due to the horrible experience our 1st visit. I'm... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tehira W
via mobile

All reviews adult only hot tub spring break lots of fun birthday party just ok great family fun arcade blast bucket groupon
Reviewed 18 August 2018

If I could rate this a 0 I would. I went last week with my husband and 2 kids ages 8 and 13. The water park is small and mostly for smaller children. Kids over the age of 11 will get easily bored after a hour. Some of the attractions were shut down. The water was very warm, dirty, and had a strong smell of chlorine. The place is way too hot. The lifeguards suck. They had kids climbing up the slides without saying anything. This one little boy was climbing up the slide and ended up slipping and landing on another little boy and I saw the lifeguard just laugh. The line was really long in the lazy river. My 13 year old said he had to save a kid in the lazy river who was struggling to get out of the current because the lifeguards didn't jump in to help. The food is disgusting and over priced. The drinks at the bar were weak. This place is INFESTED. There were roaches near attractions, in the bathroom, near the tables etc. Both of my kids ended up sick the next day. I can't believe they have the nerve to call this place a "resort". I'm so glad I didn't stay in the hotel part especially since I read the reviews. I will not be back again. Sahara Sams is so much better.

4  Thank Alexis T
thehotelml, Guest Relations Manager at Coco Key Water Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Alexis,

We apologies for you less than perfect stay. We are aware of the challenges you faced and would like to assure that it's a top priority in maintaining a fun, clean and safe environment. Your insight helps us grow as a company and assists us in training our employees to better serve you. I have reviewed your experience with our staff and our management team. We also take pest control very seriously. We have and will continue to have pest control professionals inspect and treat our facility until this unfortunate situation is rectified. Once again I apologize and hope you give us the opportunity to win back your loyalty in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to Coco Keys for years. My Family and I own Annual Passes. I’m a huge fan of anything to do with water. We always have a great time here. The younger Kids ( 12 and below) have the most fun. The older kids like the slides, lazy river, & basketball. But, I’d say it’s geared towards the younger kids. The Adults ( my hubby & I included) love the hot tub( 18yr+ allowed in the hot tub, no kids for safety) and of course the bar with its TVs. I’ve noticed recently that the Park is in need of a few repairs from wear and tear. The hot tub’s outside jets have been broken all season( only one side is working) and some of the hot tub’s tiles are broken in need of replacing. The elevator needs some cleaning, especially the rug & the overhead lights. I’m not going to lower my Star review due to this, because like I said I love Coco Key, it just needs a bit of maintenance. The arcade is modern and fun! You can win tickets for really neat prizes. Saturday and Sunday are the busiest days, so be prepared for crowds of really, really excited children, with a lot of birthday parties as well.

1  Thank ShellyRae1980
thehotelml, Manager at Coco Key Water Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay with us. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

The adult spa wasn't open, yet the resort was beautiful. There was just a little to much chlorine in the air.

1  Thank Todd A

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us, but apologize that you experienced some challenges while you were here. The hot tub is back up and running and we will make sure the water water chemistry is properly balanced. Again we apologize, and we hope you will reconsider and visit our water park again.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I had my daughters 4th bday party there and it was amazing! Very satisfied with their customer service and information received. My host Tianna was awesome! One of the best people there with such a delightful personality.

1  Thank Alicia T

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear Tianna did a great job, and that you enjoyed your time at our water park. We will let her know and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at The ML Hotel where the water park is located. Had a wonderful time!! It rained all weekend but we didn't notice it. Going back in December! Shirley Montgomery.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us, we look forward to seeing you again!