Lowest prices for your stay
SpringHill Suites
US$150
US$126
SAVE US$24
US$148
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$150
US$126
SAVE US$24
Hotels.comUS$126
PricelineUS$126
HurbUS$150
All reviews parking lot room block sales and marketing walk in closet wedding hotel cherry hill conference room wedding block rooms booked beautiful hotel restaurant options i highly recommend this hotel rehearsal dinner comfortable rooms wedding parties fire pit up to date
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

The service at this hotel is exceptional! Pat is always willing to assist with any major issue. His positive attitude and his friendliness make it easy to approach him with any concern. Abby has assisted in managing many reservations and keeping up with more than a few changes. From early departures, extensions, billing issues and more, Abby ensures everything is taken care of and running smoothly. Her eagerness to solve problems is more than appreciated! Alana has also been very communicative ensuring to send me updates and help me keep track of all the changes on a daily basis. Working with this team has been remarkable!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Patrick Brogan, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your communication with the Hotel Sales Team during these very unusual times. Abby and Alana are always there to assist our guests and company contacts to handle their needs. Their professionalism is what keeps our customers returning, as they know whatever they need, will be taken care of. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you.
Patrick Brogan

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on Dec 24 and 25 of 2020.
Nicely designed hotel with comfortable rooms and nice bathrooms. Gym was better than typical and pool looked good but because of COVID we couldn’t use it. However the big issue with this hotel was the staff. When we first arrived (3PM) no one was at the Check-in counter and after waiting 10 minutes we started calling “hello”. A women finally arrived and checked us in but she said very few words and didn’t mention breakfast, check out time or even Hello. While going to our room I noticed bags of trash in the hallway never collected by the employees. The next day we left to meet our family at about 10Am and did not come back until 9PM. The room was not made up and I noticed down the hall more bags of trash never collected that day. I had to go back down to the check-in desk to get shampoo, toilet paper, towels, etc. The next morning I went down to use the gym and had to sign in at the front desk to use the gym. When I asked to use the gym the same women slid a clip board at me without saying a word which turned out to be a sign in sheet. When I asked for a pen to sign, she slid it across the counter and it ended up on the floor. She never said a word of apology nor made any effort to pick it up. Later when we were checking out, she wouldn’t accept the keys but finally pointed to a bucket that we were to throw the keys in to sanitize them. Nice place but very few words and little action from the employees. We realize that between COVID and the holiday, things may be a little Spartan, but a little communication goes a long way. This was our first experience at a Springhill Suites; it’s our first time at a hotel since COVID started and it’s not making us feel like going back.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Patrick Brogan, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites. I apologize for the less than satisfactory service you received while interacting with the guest service agent. We take our guest satisfaction very seriously, and am able to improve in these areas when our guests let us know. We do have limited housekeeping during these unusual times, although the staff will tidy up a guest room upon request. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, which will help us to be better.

Reviewed 20 December 2020

Stayed overnight on trip to Florida... went off the Pike a ways to get there but well worth while! Hotel is a suite style designed for work stays but good for overnight as well. Design is excellent, best bathroom I've seen! Excellent lighting throughout and quite quiet! In the age of Covid, hotel extends great effort to lay out a few breakfast items (coffee, toast, juice, fruit, and etc.) to start your day! I truly appreciate this special effort! Property manager was checking and restocking items as needed. I have nothing but kudos here! Thanks and keep it up!

All staff and guests were masked up except when sitting in dining area.

Date of stay: December 2020
Patrick Brogan, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2020

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments regarding your recent overnight stay at the Springhill Suites Mt Laurel Cherry Hill. All of the hotel team members are trained on hotel protocols during these very unusual times. A mask is mandatory, and we remind each other; as well as our guests. Yes, the breakfast we have daily is welcomed by the guests, as it is the most important meal of the day. I am pleased you liked the room design, and had a very peaceful nights' sleep. We look forward to being of service to you again if your travels bring you to Mt Laurel. Stay safe.

Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

I just returned from a two night stay and
I highly recommend this hotel if your travels take you to the Mt. Laurel area. I was actually booked at another hotel but left after the first night because it was beyond awful. I was able to book last minute and check in that morning. The rooms are clean and new and has everything that you need. They have a grab and go breakfast which gets the job done and it’s located near many restaurants and shopping. I travel to this area quite a bit and when I do return, it will be here.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the excellent review regarding your recent stay with us. We were pleased to accommodate you you with an early arrival. The grab and go breakfast is popular with the hotel guests during these very unusual times. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to Mt Laurel. Be safe and happy holidays.

Reviewed 1 June 2020 via mobile

Just stayed here for 5 nights with my husband while in town to visit my family. All the staff were professional and welcoming. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The location was perfect, close to a shopping center with a Target and a grocery store. It’s a 15 minute ride to Philly. This hotel was perfect for our needs.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2020

Thank you for the excellent review regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Mt Laurel Cherry Hill. I am pleased you were impressed with our high standards of cleanliness, especially during the Covid crisis. The hotel is easily accessible from major highways, and close to many shopping centers and malls. The entire team know the true meaning of hospitality, and are very welcoming to all of our guests. We look forward to being of service to you if you visit the Mt Laurel area in the future.