“Wonderful Food,Staff, and service!!!”

Cucina Carini Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Carini Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 124 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cucina Carini Pizza Grill and Restaurant has been serving the South Jersey area since 1992. Conveniently located on Hainesport-Mount Laurel Road, across from Hillside Elementary School, and just east of the Mount in Mount Laurel, Cucina Carini serves wonderful Italian Dishes , Pizza and Subs. Our light and airy Dining Area complements your dining experience , sort of a vision of dining in the old country.We offer Free Delivery to the surrounding area, and offer On-Site as well as Off-Site Catering. Come out and give us a taste
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We recently held a rehearsal dinner here for my sons wedding. I cannot say enough
great things about the staff, especially Glenn and Paula. I can't thank you enough for your help and guidance to make this a wonderful night. They were so accommodating, even allowed us to come in early in the day to decorate. The food was EXCELLENT and served timely and we were a large party of 42. The prices were very reasonable and the atmosphere for the occasion was perfect. Will be my go to place for special events or just a fantastic meal.
Again, Thanks so much!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Great local restaurant. Why go to Philly or Collingswood when this gem is in your backyard. Went here last week and it was so good we went back again last night. I got the Trio de Mare which is sauteed shrimp, scallops, and crab with plumb tomatoes in a white wine basil sauce over pasta. One of the best pasta dishes ever. Came with a delicious tomatoe soup, all for $22.95. An awesome value. For desert in both visits we had the cannolis, cheese cake, carrot cake, and apple tort, all excellent. If you are the type that can tell if your food is cooked by a 1st class chef rather than a cook, this is the place. 5 stars.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We stay in Mt Laurel when we visit family and always have dinner here. Their delightful light Marinara is great on their chicken parmigiana and pizza. Lasagna is excellent, better than my Sicilian mother-in-laws (gonna pay for that) and the Marsala is delicious. Save room for the Limencello. Sharon is wonderful.

Bring your own bottle of wine as they do not sell alcohol.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

While visiting south Jersey we found Cucina Carini, an out-of-the-way Italian restaurant in Mt. Laurel. It did not disappoint. My understanding is that it has been in the same family for more than 2 decades. And that would explain the old-world ambiance that it exuded. The menu is varied consisting with numerous pastas, seafood, chicken and veal dishes. The wait staff was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable of all the menu offerings. The complimentary bread offerings are DELISH! Mixing up a tableside dip of EVOO, crushed red pepper, salt and grated parmesan made me think I was in heaven. I could have feasted on that alone and been quite happy. Nonetheless, for an appetizer my wife and I shared large bowl of mussels in a garlic wine sauce. Very tasty…and of course there was plenty of sauce left over for additional dipping from the bottomless bread basket! My entrée was Chicken Marsala, which was almost as good as the recipe I have perfected over the years (LOL). My wife enjoyed veal Saltimbocca. It too was well prepared and plentiful requiring a doggy-bag for future enjoyment. The restaurant also serves pizza. Though it looked delicious, we didn’t have enough appetite remaining to try it out. Finally, for the budget conscious, Cucina Carini is a BYO. Great restaurant!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My husband and I went to Cucina Carini several times for dinner. The food is always delicious and fresh. I've had several of their Italian entrees and was never disappointed. Great place for a family dinner or a small gathering. The service was excellent and the owner is always extremely pleasant. Try Cuccini Carini because it's worth the trip.