“Excellent food and service”
Review of Sirtaky

Sirtaky
Ranked #23 of 60 Restaurants in Mount Holly
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Went with my son for dinner and ate at the counter. Our waiter was great and enjoyed having people sitting there to talk with. He even gave us a piece of baklava. I thought it would be better but thought it was too heavy on the cinnamon. I had a combo with Moussaka, spinach pie and Pastitsio. They were all really tasty. Greek salad but average could have used more cheese and olives. My son had chicken but was a little dry still good flavors.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Six of us went here for the first time last night and we were all favorably impressed. The place isn't fancy, but it's clean and bright. The staff was friendly and efficient. The owner kindly brought us out a free appetizer plate with 6 different dips, including hummus, tapenade, tzatziki, Taramasalata... they were all mouth-watering. We split a couple of Greek salads, which were fresh and tasty. I got the gyro platter, and the lamb was seasoned perfectly and very tender. Three people got souvlaki, one each of pork, chicken and filet. I tried my DH's filet one and the meat was tender and delicious. The other couple each got one of the nightly specials and they both were happy with their choices. The fish looked delicious. At the end we split a baklava, and it was very flaky and yummy, without being overly sweet or dripping with honey -- which I prefer. The owner at the end offered us Greek coffees, which I was disappointed to have to decline (I'll have to go back for breakfast!) I must say, I was so pleasantly surprised to find a real gem of a Greek restaurant in the little town of Mount Holly. I've tried lots of the Greek restaurants in Philly, and this one has them all beat.