“Yay!!! Amazing beer selection and VEGETARIAN food options!”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Moorestown
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I've eaten at Yard House 3 times in the last 6 months. Mostly when I join friends for drinks, regular or sweet potato fries are the only thing on the menu I can eat to keep to my veganish diet. It's so wonderful to have a decent selection of vegetarian food (Gardein) besides salads and it was delicious. The collection of beers is impressive and the menu gives a useful description of each.

It is a bit noisy, but that's a lively bar atmosphere. Service has been good and prices are reasonable. This is one of my go-to places to bring visitors and for birthday celebrations.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Took a good buddy of mine there two months ago and it was very good. If your looking for quiet conversation than this is not the place. Lots of people and noise but thats the atmosphere of the Yard House. Service was good and I had one or two of the draft beers on tap and to eat I had the French Dip which was very tasty, tender and totally good. Prices were average.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been here several times before last Saturday. Normally it is a good experience but this time the server managed to make it a bad night. We sat outside it was around 0545 when we arrived. The server came by and announced the specials and asked about drinks. It seemed like a long time to get ice tea and cokes. She returned and took off again ....it appeared that she had at least 3 other tables to wait. When she came back we ordered both apatizer and our main course..another long wait and finally the apps. We were all enjoying the appetizers and here comes the main course. The other couple and my wife and I just shook our head. We asked the portion of the meal be boxed up and got it all in one bag....we told the young man we don't all live together and we wanted two bags. He was a bit annoyed. It did not get any better with desert...coffee was served but the desert came out 25 minutes...peach cobbler was peach/apple..all in all not a great way to show our friends a place they never had eaten at before....not sure if I will return....Mike Leonard.....NJ

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I have been here before but this last time we couldn't t get in for a party of 3 for 45-60 minutes. It was really hectic at the hostess stand. Hostess was very nice but just crazy and unorganized I felt. Will try again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Many limited beer releases at this restaurant and an amazing tap list. I ended up getting a couple Dogfish 120 min and was very happy. The food ended up being overcooked, but the service and manager were eager to try and make our experience pleasant so I will definitely be giving it another try!

Side note: they have a great happy hour selection.

1  Thank bp567924

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!