“Friendly, quaint spot for an amazing breakfast”
Review of Cubby Hole

Cubby Hole
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Moorestown
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I always love finding spots unique to where I'm visiting, and the Cubby Hole fit the bill perfectly. A cute little shop with seating inside and out. Our omelets were some of the best we've had, light and fluffy eggs with super fresh ingredients. The cinnamon mocha was a particular treat.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I'm by all means not a complainer I go out for breakfast every weekend to the same 2 spots,so we wanted to try something new. I knew the place was going to be small but it is six tiny table small for not the average person size. We got coffee first however I had to ask for creamer after waiting 5 min. Then had to get up and get my sugar and stirrer no utensils on the table. There was a sugar holder but no sugar. We ordered 2 omelettes with ham ,egg and cheese they put a slice of ham and charged us $1.50 each extra. Wow pretty steep!! We also got banana pancakes $7.45 only 2 small pancakes. They should have pancakes on the side I was forced to buy a full pancake meal???? Not cool!! The coffee was $1.87 each no refills. Our meal was eh nothing that I would want to repeat. Kinda felt rushed out do to people waiting to sit down. They literally take ur plate once ur last mouthful is chewing and the fork is down. Felt uncomfortable. Total meal for 2 was $33.59 plus 10 buck tip. I paid for four adults in ihop $38 unlimited coffee and no rush and stack pancakes for less. Just saying?! Anyway to each its own not my cup of coffee. Def won't make it on our breakfast foodie list.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stopped in for breakfast while traveling, based on TripAdvisor ratings. Tiny place, about 6 small tables. Young waitress was pleasant. Ordered iced coffee, bacon and eggs on a roll. Very good coffee, eggs tasted very fresh, but bacon was ONE slice broken in half. Come on, is that all you spare? 2 coffees and 2 sandwiches (my wife had the same) were $17!!!! Sorry, but I expect a little more for my money. Maybe times are tough.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Best weekend breakfasts around. Pancakes are to die for. Great local spot to support the small business. Outdoor seating is a plus on these beautiful summer mornings. I like going after yoga for some healthy breakfast options.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I have been going to the Cubby Hole for years. The latest owner has food that is priced much higher and, in my opinion, not worth it.