“Best Pie in Town~”
Review of Pie Lady Cafe

Pie Lady Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Moorestown
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is the best pie and pastries in town! Stop in and pickup desserts to go or enjoying a pastry and coffee in their nice outdoor seating setting.

Don't miss it!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This review is really more about my grandsons who love the Pie Lady. I have a standing weekly dinner date with my two grandsons and it is expected that I bring something, and preferably something sweet, to dinner. That means I make a monthly visit to the Pie Lady to fulfill my obligations, and I can report that my two young men just love the pies, especially the fruit filled ones, which are just heavy and redolent with fruit, sugar and spices. No fro fro pies from the Pie Lady.

Another great thing about the Pie Lady is the service, always chipper and friendly and willing to discuss the merits of the different pies to meet your specific needs. This is a big plus.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I come here with friends for a light breakfast bite. Outdoor seating makes for great people watching. You cannot resist a scone with the most fabulous aromas wafting from inside. I love the cherry almond scone or the lemon blueberry. But any one and you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is absolutely the ONLY place to get your Pies!!! Pie Lady has a wide variety of pies, muffins, scones and other pastries.

They also make home-made soups and quiche. They serve the best coffee (La Colombe) and the service is quick and friendly.

Be sure to try the blueberry/lemon scones. The Blueberry and Cherry/Almond pies are amazing.

They simply are the BEST

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Impressive, I was in the mood for some Pie, my wife purchased some Pecan Pie and Coconut Custard. Both were fantastic. I am pretty fussy about pastry and Baked goods. This is a place I will go back to