“Delicious.”
Review of Blue Fig Cafe

Blue Fig Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Fig Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Moorestown
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Blue Fig Cafe is conveniently located in the hearth of Moorestown NJ Business district accessible from I-295 and Rt 38 at the Moorestown Commons. Beautifully decorated and have an elegant outdoor seating Blue Fig Cafe opens seven days a week from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Genuinely unique menu and deliciously prepared food. Service good, atmosphere good too. Convenient location and parking. Deserts are fantastic!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Was meeting a friend who lives in the area. Not sure where I had read about this cafe, but I new it began with the word "Blue". Needless to say, she came through and it was great. It was quiet; just a few others came and went. First, our server brought tiny little pita breads with a very tasty olive spread. It was great on my bagel too this morning, as I asked to bring it home with my other extra food. Who needs caviar, this is so good. I had the super falafel pita sandwich-tzatziki sauce that I asked for- with a side salad and French fries. My friend has the vegetarian moussaka and enjoyed that as well. Salad was so well seasoned. Baklava was equally delicious; they had run out of Fig cake. Definitely worth waiting for, can't wait to go again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This nice clean place on the end of the bldg complex is wonderful. You really get the feeling that they want you to have a great experience as you try their unique dishes. We really like the Musaka. A large bowl of eggplant, meat and cheese. It’s BYOB, So remember to bring your favorite.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We tried lunch at Blue Fig Cafe back in September and thought it was ok. Because I had a doctor's appointment nearby at the end of the day, we decided to try Blue Fig Cafe again, this time for dinner, and we were glad we did.

As we were having dinner at 5 pm, we were the only ones there at the time. Service was good throughout the meal. By the time we left, the restaurant was definitely filling up.

Complimentary pita and the olive tapenade came with our meal. We started with the grilled Halloum cheese appetizer. I was not a fan of the cheese when it was cold and rubbery in my lunch salad, but grilled and served with fresh basil and tomato slices, the appetizer was visually appealing as well as absolutely delicious!

I ordered the lamb chop entree medium, but were I to order it again, I would go with rare, as the 5 mini lamb chops, although seasoned well, were thin. They came with a grilled vegetable skewer, Couscous, and three sauces: Tzatziki, tomato, and Tahini. The tomato sauce was delicious with the grilled vegetables, and the other two sauces went well with the lamb.

My husband chose the Tajen Samak: cod fillet prepared in the traditional Lebanese manner, broiled with potato, onion, bell pepper, carrots and tomato sauce served with Couscous. All the vegetables were tender and delicious, and the tomato based sauce was extremely flavorful. Overall, however, the dish could have used a bit more fish.

We finished with a serving of the cashew caramel baklava, which my husband especially enjoyed.

Overall, we enjoyed our dinner. Everything was cooked and seasoned well. Our only comment would be that prices were a bit high given the portion sizes. Still, Blue Fig Cafe is BYOB, which saves some money. We don't get out that way often, but if we do, we certainly will be back to Blue Fig Cafe for another dinner.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Have been to this small but wonderful restaurant several times, and each time is a winner! Mediterranean style food well prepared and served by gracious staff! Servings are generous! The kebabs are delicious as are other entree choices! Love the fig cake for dessert reminds me of my grandmother's baking! Yummie! BYOB makes the meal very reasonable in price!

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Blue Fig Cafe? Share your experiences!