“The Waitress Needs Training”
Review of Turning Point

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Turning Point
Ranked #31 of 70 Restaurants in Moorestown
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Description: Thank you for visiting the Turning Point. We're glad you're here. We have created a unique daytime restaurant that serves creative breakfast and lunch meals using the freshest ingredients. We strive to provide service to our customers that exceeds their expectations and maintain an atmosphere that is clean, comfortable and relaxing.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The waitress was non attentive and quite blah! I ordered scrambled eggs but received eggs over easy which are not appealing to me. She left the plate & came back with a saucer with scrambled eggs on them without an explanation! I asked her to please remove the other eggs off of my plate. She never came back to check to see if we needed anything else! I had to go to the counter and ask for sugar, more cream and more coffee! And the Bill! She was just not with it!
This is the third Turning Point Restaurant that I have attended but this has the worst service! The food was good ; nothing spectacular but the service left a lot to be desired!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Short wait. Friendly staff, great food. Waiter was fantastic, food deliverer should slow down I thought I was gonna wear my breakfast. Cozy atmosphere. Must experience at least once.

Been to Turning Point? Share your experiences!