“Different”

Food Evolution
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Montvale
Cuisines: Albanian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found Food Evolution near our hotel for breakfast. We were attracted by the different menu of interesting offerings. The set-up is that you place your order at the counter and it is delivered to your table - fairly efficient.
They have a wide variety of selections - including "omelet bowls", which was new to me. They offer a variety of combinations with omelets on a bed of hash with toppings like tomatoes, spinach, cheese and avocado - delicious and large portions.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

The food is good but sometimes one of the older staff members if he needs a minute he'll put his finger up in front of you and say one minute please!! I just find that a bit off putting. It's just how he is but could be me, I might be a little too sensitive. Overall he warms up to ya after he takes your order. :)

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Need I say more? They have tasty, very fresh, high quality fast food. Using organic or grass fed and as clean and natural as they can find. The burgers are the tastiest around and since I'm gluten free, they offer GF bread options. They serve breakfast, organic eggs, bacon, french toast with real maple syrup. Try the grain bowls--very good. Service is fast and friendly. We eat here often.

Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reasonably priced for quality fast food.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Four of us plus an infant had a late lunch at Food Evolution. Lots of choices for vegetarians. There was a combination of vegetarians and carnivores in the group. Oddly enough, both the vegetarian and the carnivore ordered the same dish, but adjusted for their food preferences. Everyone was happy with their order.

I would eat here again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We weren't sure if they had breakfast because we couldn't find a breakfast menu online, but we stopped in anyway. The French Toast was thick and crispy with just the right amount of cinnamon. They have the best apple juice I've ever tried. I would go back and eat here again.