“Best Chinese takeout in the area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Montvale Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Montvale
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Since we've moved to the area, we have had trouble finding good Chinese takeout. There are plenty of them, but not many are good. This is the best we've found so far that delivers.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

One of the better Chinese take out restaurants in the area. Food is consistently good. Delivery is timely.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Being one fo the only so called Chinese takeouts in the area (why so-called? they have no Chinese ingredients other than soy sauce, no chinese vegetables, no fish, etc.) I have been coming here for 5 years. The food is barely edible but this place is convenient. Well, yesterday they showed me their true colors. they have an advertisement if you buy over a certain amount you get sweet and sour chicken. the price is about $11.50. I asked for chicken and brocolli instead, which has the same price. The person went in the back and when came said they can only give be dumplings, which are $6.50 or so. Oh, great. I got really upset and said just give me whatever, chicken, dumplings, whatever. When the order came out they gave me what? NOTHING. Nothing? yet, nothing. The person said you have to be specific. Ha? Basically, they are just ordinary THIEVES. they advertise something and then they steal from you. Avoid.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We used to be loyal customers of Golden Dynasty in Hillsdale, but they changes hands or something changed and their quality and service dropped off seriously. So we looked around for an alternative and found this unassuming storefront in a tiny strip mall partially hidden on Chestnut Ridge Road.

What a surprise, the food is excellent. And the people there are friendly and super efficient. I call from the train on the way home and they are always ready. They deliver too - for those lazy days.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

First off, I am not a Chinese food fan. Our family ordered for delivery. The order was large and everything arrived as we ordered. The food was extremely fresh. You can see they use fresh vegetables and give large quantities of the better veggies. The meat was plentiful and, also, very fresh. My family enjoyed the Wonton soup and sesame noodles. Rest assured, your dinner will also be lunch, tomorrow. The portions are huge. Overall, top notch food and service.

1  Thank yankeefan94