“Caffeine with Great Service for the Win”

Java Love Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Montclair
Reviewed 4 October 2017

So, I have to admit that I'm a bit of a coffee snob. I will only drink chain store coffee when desperate, really really desperate. I was pleasantly surprised when this coffee shop opened up awhile back. I've been a frequent customer and am even a club member ( there goes my rep). They have a great staff. Always friendly always suggesting the perfect caffeinated drink for the day. I usually stick to espresso but on occasion I'll order from the side "specialty" board. Never disappointed. In the summer I enjoy sitting in one of the big chairs outside and watch the world go by. Love Java Love.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Java Love has friendly service and all the caffeinated drinks your heard desires. My favorite, however, is this great caffeine-free drink called Love Child - it's steamed milk with a flavor of your choice. The monuts (muffin donuts) are killer - especially the nutella one.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This is a coffee bar with very limited food options is any at all. Coffee/drinks are not very hot either. Nice place to hang out but just "OK"

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I've only been here a couple times, but everything I've had here is delicious. The cappuccino I got was probably the best cappuccino I've ever had! And the staff is so incredibly friendly and warm.

1  Thank Lauren A
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I would stop by here occasionally to get a medium-sized latte with regular milk. Delicious! Just the right amount of milk and espresso.

Come here early in the morning to get soft, buttery, and crispy croissants fresh from the oven! A delightful accompaniment to the latte.

Friendly staff. Warm ambience. Comfortable and inviting!