“Good for breakfast or lunch”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #9 of 233 Restaurants in Montclair
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Service is efficient, good for business breakfasts. The menu is varied and flexible to meet dietary needs. Very busy on weekends, but worth the wait for good omelettes.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with a group of friends after reading the reviews.

After a short 15 minute wait, we were whisked to our table. The atmosphere was vibrant and everyone around seemed to be enjoying their time.

We ordered the lobster roll which was made with love. Felt like I was in Kennebunkport. Th kicker to it all was the delicious sweet potato fries which I normal don't like. The ice tea was also very refreshing!

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Great place for Brunch. Sundays are usually crowded. The service is good and the food is good. Located on Bloomfield Ave in Montclair NJ.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I've been here before and enjoyed my meal but it was a weekday around 2pm. If you go on the weekend expect a long wait. I was told 45-60 min wait and it ended up being an hour and 20 mins. There was no apology and I'm pretty sure other parties were seated before me that had come after me. Very disappointed today!

The food is good but not good enough for an hour and a half wait. I'll never do it again.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Went to breakfast with a friend. I had the eggs any style - mine were with fried onions and American cheese. It was fine. Of course, this is pretty basic breakfast food... nothing extravagant. I didn't care for the home fries because hey seemed processed. I didn't have the toast. I see lots of great reviews for this restaurant, and I think they must be doing something right. I imagine people are loving the more exotic choices like crab hash, huevos rancheros, and the pancake and waffle dishes. Keep in mind parking can be tough, but - on Saturday, at least - parking is available a short walk away in the museum parking lot. I did think it was a bit pricey for what we got, but this is Montclair.