“Hidden Asian gem”
Review of Seasoned Wok

Seasoned Wok
Ranked #26 of 76 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 19 February 2015

This small restaurant seems to be a well kept secret. I have eaten at every Asian restaurant in Medford. I return to each one on a regular basis to see if they have changed. I always return to Seasoned Wok and they have changed over the years. Their menu is varied and the food ingredients are always very fresh. They have no trouble with special orders and takeout is always correct. A small eat in area is nicely decorated, clean, and service is always friendly and fast. They make the best Tom Yum soup that I have had in years! Give it a try if you have a chance!

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Some of the best sushi and Chinese in Medford, and surrounding areas. It's very non-descript, tucked in the corner of a strip mall, if you're not looking for it, you could miss it.

Totally worth it, it is never crowded and I don't know why, because the food is great! The service is friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love their food. Fresh and excellent quality! Best chinese and sushi around! We always do takeout here although they have a nice but small section to sit. Highly recommend this place!

Been to Seasoned Wok? Share your experiences!