“Good Chinese will return”

Ginger Asian Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Might want to have a reservation. We arrived at 7 and waited 30 minutes. Also it is a byob so bring something. Has many different menu options. We got box dinner which was a lot of food. They use real chicken which is a huge plus. We will be back. Wish they had some better tea choices. We did enjoy the meal may not get the box next time. Box is and excellent value.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Ginger is my new favorite restaurant! The food, presentation, decor, service - everything was excellent!! The portions are generous. I got the General Chicken Ginger Special box - everything was amazing! My mom got a Mango chicken - served INSIDE a mango! Everything about this place is 5 star!

1  Thank Victoria B
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The food and decor were exquisite. Our service was impressive as well. We were pleasantly surprised by the lovely presentations of the Signature Entrees that we ordered.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This restaurant has decent food (albeit - declining quality as of late) but we will never go back here. The employees are obnoxious and ignorant. The biggest issue we have with the restaurant is when you hand one of their coupons over, they get annoyed. It's evident that they are expecting you not to use a coupon but why not use one when they are always advertising them. At our recent stay, they told us that the tip amount was not high enough and they required 20%. We were going to leave some of the tip in cash at the table. The owners and employees here should be ashamed of themselves and do not deserve our business.

Aside from the poor service myself and many of my dining companions felt that the food here is not what it used to be. The shrimp with vegetables were soggy and left a lot to be desired. With so many other options for chinese food out there we will never return.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We go here to eat often. I can't believe that I never reviewed. Not fair to the public not to have my opinion. Would go daily but it is 20 miles from home.
From the name, you can guess the kind of food. You can't guess how good it is. I like to get the Japanese box dinners. Got all the right stuff at a good price: soup, spring roll, rice, main meal, and chopsticks. The decoration is nice and plush.

1  Thank Peter S