“Best Chinese food in the Mt. Laurel area”
Review of Shanghai Express

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We had a terrific meal here. The owner is a gracious host. Ordered the steak and scallops under the chefs specialities. Melted in your mouth. We also order the vegetable lo mein which was delicious. Won ton & egg drop soup both were great. Very clean and fast service. Definitely 5 stars.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Friendly atmosphere, great food, good prices. They have a wide variety of dishes. One of my favorite places for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I placed an order for Chinese expecting a typical delivery experience. I never would have envisioned that I would have to wait AN HOUR AND TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES for food!!! When dinner finally arrived it was cold. The business owner should have been ashamed. He should have offered some compensation for the unacceptable delay and horrific experience. He offered nothing, not even a sincere apology. There are too many good local restaurants to waste time with this restaurant. I prefer to give my business to honest owners who care about their customers. I will never order from this restaurant again and you shouldn't either.

1  Thank melissbrown
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Went with my Mrs., son, sons wife and four kids. Teddy and his wife made us feel right at home with a warm welcome! My wife and I were visiting from NC. They aim to please and the food is very good. Place is small but they also deliver. The food is not only good but reasonably priced for the amount of food you get. Give them a try! Bon Appetite!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Teddy always greets us with a smile and most importantly good food at reasonable prices. Been going here for years and years