“Excellent”

Yokohama Sushi & Hibachi
Reserve with OpenTable
Yokohama Sushi & Hibachi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Maple Shade
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Kings Highway
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We came here after Benihana didn't want to do reservations for our family of 9. The food was excellent! We ordered the Angus strip and shrimp and was delicious.. We found our new hibachi place. The service was efficient and the chef was very personable. We highly recommend this place.
If you do come please get the fried ice cream was delish.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This place is probably 10 mins from my house.. This is where I spend most of my money. I always go here for Sushi! With family, my boyfriend or by myself. They have upgraded a lot of this from my first time here. Before, they didn't have a bar or the Hibachi side. I basically grew up with them! The staff are always so polite! You can't beat that!!
And the FISH, amazing! Always fresh!
My faves are:
1. Spider Roll
2. Unagi
3. Salmon
4. Tuna
5. Toro

Those are my go to and they never disappoint!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

DELICIOUS!!

I came here with two of my friends yesterday for dinner, and we're vegetarian so everything we got was delicious. We got avocado rolls, vegetable rolls, cucumber rolls, and sweet potato rolls. We also all got miso soup (which is our fave already) and spicy mayo (50 cents each). Everything was phenomenal. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because our waitress didn't know exactly what was in all of the vegetarian options and had a hard time trying to give us substitutions on certain orders. I can't tell if she was thinking like 'are these people dumb or...' but some words were not in English so we didn't know.

I'll be back for sure though!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Best sushi, hibachi and bar in the area. From the owners, Cindy and Ken to the bartenders Sheri and April, to the waiters and waitresses and the chefs, simply awesome!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food here is fresh. People are friendly and the restaurant is exceptionally clean. The wait is short .