“Former work colleagues”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Maple Shade
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lenola Road
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Last night I ate at Iron Hill Brewery with 4 friends. It is a decent size place. We were seated in the area outside of the kitchen, which had booths and tables. Our server told us all the food was made fresh in the restaurant. The prices were a little inflated.. We began with chicken egg rolls and nachos as appetizers. Each of us ordered a different meal and everyone was satisfied with the taste of the food. The food was also plentiful. I ordered the nachos and had a pulled pork sandwich along with a ginger ale. That cost $28.50 excluding tax and gratuity.

If you like beer, this place only carries their own beer since it's brewed there. The place was packed. So it was doing good business last night. The parking lot was full so my friends had to park in front of other establishments. I would go there again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I visited here often with coworkers from work. I like the seafood bisque. I also like the fish tacos with monk or haddock. Other favorites include the pizza and the calamari.
This is a brewery. I usually order the Iron Hill lager, which is a light lager. I sometimes will order the White Walker or Orehouse.

1  Thank NJVAPA
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I'd driven by here a few times and was looking for a new place to try out so I gave it a chance for night out.

The reviews seemed ok so I felt it was worth a try.

What a disappointment. First, I'm not a beer drinker and neither was the person with me so the large selection didn't benefit us.

I asked there server if they had mojitos and if they were good. He said yes, so I ordered t hatas it's my favorite cocktail and I've had them at many places. It was very watered down, was not sweet and I could barely taste the mint. Bummer.

I wasn't in the mood for a full meal and I LOVE a good taco so I went for the Baja fish tacos. The portion size was so big that I asked for another taco shell and extended the serving. The fish was bland and desperately in need of good seasoning. Overall it was an average dish.

My guest was not thrilled with their meal either.

The experience was not enough for me to be motivated to go back. There are lot of other better choices in the area.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We have been here a few times and the food is better than average. This time I ordered spicy pig pizza which included tomato siracha sauce, andouille sausage, pineapple and Serrano chiles. I found it too spicy for my taste. My son had a cheeseburger which was excellent and my wife had chicken pot pie which could have fed two of us.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The brewery has a very good selection of beers to choose from. The ones I had were good. Service was a little slow. Waitress took about 5 minutes to get to our table for drink orders. I ordered the ribs. They were just ok. They were boiled, sauced, then grilled. I was hoping for more of a smoked style. All together just ok for me.