“Best pizza in town!”

Espositos Pizza
Ranked #13 of 66 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! Great service! Very clean restaurant. My whole family loves coming to the place. Stuff is always friendly, food is delicious. My absolute favorite is sesame crust pizza!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Food is actually pretty good but I have had better service at the DMV. In a town filled with quality Italian restaurants I would have thought the Esposito's management would better appreciate their customers.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank C2256KJryana
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Must try the sesame crust pizza option. We had a delicious margarita with sesame crust and I am still thinking about it 5 days later!! The meatball was okay and the white pie was good. A solid local pizza joint.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Even here twice...enough. Food is average, service below average.....many other types of places like this with better food.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

the food here was very good and large portions...I am celiac so I was thrilled about the gluten free menu...I had many choices and happy to be able to eat some of the foods I usually can't have. The calamari was delicious and so was the baked ziti. My friends also enjoyed there dishes from the regular menu

Date of visit: June 2017