“right around the block!”

Holiday Inn Manahawkin / Long Beach Island
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Manahawkin
Manchester NJ
“right around the block!”
Reviewed 25 September 2011

our Anniversay creeped up on us and couldnt find a place nearby at the last minute. This Holiday Inn said booked on the web site but I called with my Priority Club card and was able to secure a room no problem. A little pricey for off season but hey its our Anniversary! Very accomodating and friendly staff. Was happy we were staying only one night though since there was no tub; just a shower, no mini fridge or microwave which Ive been getting used to wherever we stay. All in all a great place within 15 miles of our house!

Room Tip: If you have priority reward card (cost nothing to join) we extended out checkout to 1:30, got a free...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank robinsocialworker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed 4 September 2011

We traveled 13 hours to find out the pool was closed at 8pm. This was very puzzling for a hotel in a vacation destination on a holiday weekend! After enquiring, I received a very poor response from the desk attendant and there was no attempt to remedy or improve the situation. I asked for the manager who I spoke with on the phone. I ended up cancelling my reservation and went somewhere else. Very POOR customer service.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Wayne L

Travellers are raving about these Manahawkin hotels

Clinton, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I booked two nights w/this hotel online and paid all in advance. Just Fri and Sat of the 4th of July weekend. Close to Long Beach Island, I figured it was a better alternative than trying to afford 3 or 4 night minimums that LBI hotels required.NO refrigerator was a bit of a surprise, when I asked the front desk I was told $15/day extra.Though the staff was pleasant, I was told even by the manager that was the 'owner's' policy. Not very accommodating where the room keys were in a sleeve "STAY IMPRESSED".Moldy bathroom ceiling, stained carpeting throughout the hotel did NOT impress me.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank workinggirl214
Hunterdon, NJ
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I had a wonderful experience here with everything from the service to the rooms. The restaurant fit our needs perfectly and room service was quick and delicious as well. It seems like the only poor reviews on here stem from isolated incidents which I don't see how the Hotel could have handled any other way. I had an issue with my TV unable to order movies and the management speedily took care of me. Would come again!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Boston
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Very helpful front desk and responsive staff. Rooms were clean and the location was convienent.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manahawkin
9.7 km away
Sea Horse Motel
#1 of 1 in Long Beach Township
34.2 km away
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Brigantine Beach

Been to Holiday Inn Manahawkin / Long Beach Island? Share your experiences!