“Sloppy Joe!!!”

C&J's Deli
Ranked #23 of 74 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I have had only one thing at this place, and have had it three times. It is the best sloppy joe I think I have had. There are other good delis in the area, but this takes the cake. Better than Chatham, better than Pascarella, better than Hickory Tree, better than Town Hall Deli. It is sloppy and is exactly what you want in a sandwich. Can't speak on the people, as I have just picked it up. But if you are looking for an amazing Sloppy Joe, go here.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Have gone here several times for breakfast sandwich and or lunch. Each time I give my order the girl doesn't listen and asks me again what I want. Then you wait a really long time for your order. Simple breakfast order, no one in front of me and took over 15 minutes. Also sold with attitude from girl behind register.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Great sandwiches (best sloppy joes around) and great people. My go to place for a great turkey sandwich.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

They make great sandwiches that are very generously portioned at a very reasonable price. They are also great people that maintain a friendly deli that has many locals dropping in all the time.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

CJs has been in Madison for as long as I can remember. They are a hometown family and very easy to deal with when you are planning a party.
Their Sloppy Joess might even be better than Millburn Deli's..and that is saying a lot. They cater many parties in town, and they put together excellent vegetable and dip platters as well as their homemade chocolate chip cookie and brownie platters.