“Downhill”

Gracie and the Dudes Organic Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Long Branch
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We use to frequent the location in west long branch. It was always amazing. We visited the location in pier village tonight. The ice cream was just ok. For the prices they charge it should be excellent. They also do not take credit cards. There is a little sign near the register so you don't see it until you go to pay. They then direct you to there atm machine with a large fee. They charge between $20 and $30 for a cake and for two kids ice creams with sprinkle it was $10. They really need to except credit cards with the prices they charge. We will not be returning. Hoffmans ice cream right down the road is so much better.

1  Thank KTGirl206

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

JUST ACROSS THE BEACH!! after a good lunch at Woody's. So clean!!!First time on this place. Love the place. Kids friendly. My favorite was Sugar free vanilla with cappuccino chunk. Good ice cream variety. The price awesome. Two scoops on a waffle cone was only $4.82. At nyc this will be $8-10.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I went here in the spring. They were sold out of chocolate and vanilla ice cream. They said they had more customers than expected. ??? So we tried mint chip and butter pecan. Awful! The smell of the respective flavors was overwhelming as you were eating the ice cream, but it didn't actually have any taste. All I could taste was cream. Odd. Fast forward to summer and I'm craving chocolate ice cream. We decided to give them another try hoping they would at least have soft serve - how can you mess up soft serve? Glad we gave them a second chance. The chocolate soft serve is delicious. Also, I am addicted to the brownie sundae with chocolate ice cream. It's a chocolate bomb! So good. I like the outdoor tables but I dislike the interior and the service isn't much to speak of but I'll be back for the brownie sundae!

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Despite the name, they are no longer able to get organic cream in sufficient quantity, as of last week.

1  Thank adventure22-60
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I wanted to love this. Across from the beach and organic? What's not to love? But my chocolate ice cream cone had no flavor. None. I'm not hard to please when it comes to ice cream, but I can't recommend it.

1  Thank mclancy2016