“I ate here several nights during my visit While staying at pier Village.”
Review of Sirena Risorante

Sirena Risorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Sirena Risorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 146 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Ragu in the picture was one of my favorites full of flavor satisfying just perfect with a nice glass of red wine. It is right on the water with outdoor dining and a beautiful view of the ocean.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Definitely not what it used to be.Service is horrible,limited menu and prices are way out of wack.Go to Red Bank,Birravino and Pazzo are much better options.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Friendly greeting and EXTRAORDINARY service (Kevin is a pro). Table faced the beach which was beautiful even in January. The fireplace added a nice touch. The bar provided a delicious wine by glass. Lunch menu is thorough but specials like great salmon or swordfish over a Caesar salad should be considered. Follow up service at our table as all restaurants should provide....regular but not intrusive. A little more expensive than the other restaurant 500 ft north, but well worth it. Overall wonderful experience

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We visited twice in the past two months and were very pleased with the food. Its a very nice place, well designed layout and décor. Not overly expensive by todays standards in my opinion and drinks are also manageable. That is something often way over priced and why we prefer BYOB's but they keep the drink pricing reasonable.

All the dishes our (two different parties of four) had were very good from the apps right through to coffee.

Service was great the first visit. Our waiter (I believe Frank) and staff were right on with our needs. Polite and very efficient, never bothersome yet always there when needed. The second visit was a bit lacking in service and we had to search for our waitress more times than we should have and things we requested seemed to take too long. Im not real picky with wait staff but at some points it became a tad annoying. It wasnt poor service but just that it was below par. And that was strange because the first visit when we had better service was during a full house while the second was only half full. But that didn't prevent what was otherwise again a great meal from start to finish and a good time.

Its a pleasant place, well set up, comfortable and nice looking. Its a step above blue jeans and t shirts and that's nice to see in my opinion as nowadays no one seems to dress even a little anymore anywhere they go. Linen tables and the look, feel and atmosphere that your in for more than an average dinner. And the price of everything in my opinion is not unreasonable for the atmosphere. Most important the food has been very good.

We will be going back again for certain. Unless of course they read this and then price us out. I ddint imply it was cheap because its not but its is reasonable. Overall through two visits we are happy and we look forward to another visit with some more friends.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

This is my second attempt at reviewing Sirena accurately. For some unknown reason, my reviews disappeared. Hmm...

This place looks nice from the outside. TripAdvisor lists this place as #6 out of over 100 Long Branch restaurants. Of the 335 reviews at the time of this writing 235 of them were favorable and 100 were bad or disappointing. That’s far to big a number of bad reviews to be ignored.

Cutting to the chase, I’ve been there lots of times but no more. I’m done. the food is hit or miss. Sometimes good, lots of times bad. The staff is unprepared and poorly trained to handle a dining establishment. They are nasty, condescending and rude. If you bring a problem to them whether it is with the food or the facility, you’re treated terribly and instead of them making you comfortable or offering you a different dish if you complained about the one they served, you are met with frowns, excuses and reasons why they won’t take things off the bill. Over a $12 calamari appetizer, that was fried until it was rubber, the server and manager upset our party so much, we walked out and they lost over $300 in revenue.

I will never return to this place. It needs a change in ownership because it’s apparent, the owner approves of the way this place is run.

Avoid it.

Let’s see if TripAdvisor lets this review get deleted too.

1  Thank VincentIoia