“Once was enough. ”
Review of Avenue Le Club

Avenue Le Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Avenue Le Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 148 Restaurants in Long Branch
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Where the cotton blue sky meets the deep blue Atlantic Ocean along the Jersey Shore is an elegant haven called Avenue Le Club. By day, Avenue Le Club's relaxed elegance evokes the laid-back luxury of the Riviera, while providing members and their families with the most modern services and upscale amenities. While adults enjoy Avenue Le Club's natural outdoor amenities, kids can run, skip and play on the beach, collecting shells and building sand castles fit for a king crab. By night, Avenue Le Club is transformed into a sophisticated contemporary indoor-outdoor oasis where exotic cocktails, superb cuisine and open-air lounges provide a grown-up playground under the stars. Avenue Le Club's restaurant serve its patrons delicious French cuisine that is perfect for a romantic meal with a moderate price. All of our food is prepared with only the highest quality food, including several organic ingredients. Come visit Avenue Le Club for a perfect blend of the Parisian brasserie & the luxurious beaches of St. Tropez all here in Long Branch.
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My appetizer was good beet and feta. Entree was way too greasy almost inedible I would say. Beef bourguignon over pappardelle I can't remember having anything that greasy before. I regret that I chose the restaurant tonight. They got our money tonight but not again.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank johnkQ3662ZI

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

It was difficult to find a restaurant open on a Monday night, but this one was open and I made my reservation with Open Table. This is in Pier Village overlooking the ocean. The ambience and decor is gorgeous. It’s very hip and the bar is tremendous offering top shelf liquor. We were lucky because there was a beautiful menu being offered because it was restaurant week. For $32.17 we had choice of salad or appetizer, entree and dessert. I initially asked for a hot water with lemon because I didn’t feel good. When he brought it over, he said this one is on the house but for any future hot water there would be a charge. Is that ridiculous? I never heard of anyone charging for hot water, especially since there was no teabag. In any case we ordered and I got a Spanish octopus salad which was delicious and then we had the roasted bronzino with fennel fricasse with a grapefruit pommery sauce. It was Exquisite! The portions were great. For dessert one of us had the crème brûlée and I had the warm pear Crisp. The entire meal was delicious. At the end the waiter did not charge us for the hot water even though I got a 2nd cup and he did not charge my husband for his coffee because he came a little late with it. It just seemed a little odd that he would charge us for water. By the way, did I say we ordered sparkling water? For your information the bathroom is on the second floor which can be gotten to by elevator or by walking up a flight of stairs. This was one of the better meals that we’ve had and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I know this place gets extremely busy from Thursday to Sunday. They have a club upstairs which is very fashionable. On this Monday, we were able to get parking easily but don’t expect it to be that easy during the weekend or summer months.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Great views Food was very good Service was very good Located right on the beach,have rooftop bar with pool and fireplace

1  Thank Albert F
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The setting is outstanding with beautiful views of the ocean. The food is excellent - one of the few places you can get good French cuisine on the Jersey Shore. The food is also expensive, but, not out of line with other high end restaurants in the area. The issue for me is the price of their beverages. We ordered a bottle of sparkling water. The waitress brought a bottle to our table and poured a glass for my wife and me. My wife showed the waitress that there was something floating in her water. The waitress brought my wife a new glass and refilled it from the same bottle. When the bill came, we were surprised to see that the waitress charged us for the full bottle of water. And, it was $9 for 750 ml. When we mentioned it to the waitress, she removed the charge from the bill. On a prior occasion, we brought family to the restaurant to celebrate an event. We ordered one of the least expensive bottles of wine on the menu and is was over $60 per bottle. If we come back to Avenue, we will enjoy the views and the food, but, we will only have tap water to drink.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

the view is magnificent...the restaurant design is beautiful making you feel like you are dining at a special location.
Generally the food is excellent although sometimes it misses.
Fun place to dine!!