“Good breakfast spot”

Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Long Branch
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stop here about 2-3 times a week , staff usually great
Can't say enough about Krystal. Very organized
Good cook. Also. The brothers ( sorry don't know their names )
This a good spot. Great neighborhood place

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Always packed and for good reason. Tough not to come here on a daily basis as I live right around the corner. I do make it a point to come here on Saturdays on my "treat" day. Pork roll, egg, cheddar and a hashbrown on a toasted and buttered everything bagel.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Never had a bad bagel, muffin or sandwich here. The only problem I have had is that the order is not always right.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

Bagel are ok. Unfriendly to rude staff. I come in here alot b/c it is across the street from my house but I am a bagel or two away from banning myself from this place forever! The staff never smile and every other time will someone say thank you, when they hand you your food..I just spent money and dealt with your crappy service, I always should get a thank you! While placing your order, they look like they are already losing patience with you. The line is so unorganzied and its cash only. It is one block off the beach so that could be a draw for customers but if you are looking for service and GREAT bagels there are plenty of other places in da'branch to go to!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had breakfast here both mornings of our visit to Long Branch. The coffee was very good, the service was delightful. I had my egg sandwiches on wheat toast because the bagels looked a bit pale to me and I was VERY happy with my choice.