“Great pizza place for delivery!”
Review of Scala's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scala's Pizzeria
Ranked #37 of 146 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Great delivery and management! They have great people working there and are very willing to do big orders.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Super Friendly service and wonderful Italian dishes! I love the eggplant parm, and specialty sandwiches! His sauce is fresh and delicious & The Pizza is awesome! We have ordered trays of food for Christmas eve, have eaten in for lunches and dinners and have also ordered take out! They deliver!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

There are a lot of pizza places in our area, let alone New Jersey, but every once in a while we come go Scala's and it's always been a consistently good experience. The pizza is hot and fresh and you can tell it's a family-run business. Tonight I dropped my slice of pizza and they replaced it free of charge without a second thought. Even though its location draws a large college crowd, the atmosphere is typically lively rather than obnoxious. We will continue to return to Scala's for our favorite bruschetta pizza and friendly service.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Just picked up a large pie with extra cheese and sausage, and we really enjoyed it. They'll listen to requests like "Could you put the cheese out to the edges; my husband doesn't like crust." Always nice when I stop to pick up orders.
I highly recommend their multiple plain pizzas w/a 2 liter soda specials. Great to get when friends are hanging out. They deliver as well; although I like pickup for freshness.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We often get delivery from Scala’s. Great pizza and sandwiches (chicken parm. is great!). We have never eaten there, but the delivery people are always courteous, delivery time is generally pretty quick, and the red sauce is very flavorful.