“Mostly good food, great bagels, service is...eh!”
Review of Livingston Bagels

Livingston Bagels
Ranked #20 of 96 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Deli
Description: A true New York style bagel shop and deli, with a delicious bakery and full service caterers to meet all of your needs!
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Livingston Bagel is one of those places that has become a stalwart establishment in this largely Jewish community. It is best known for its bagels, but there is also a large deli counter attached to the bakery that has almost every kind of meat, spread and condiment available. I had some whitefish spread this weekend that was very good, but the "salmon spread' (which is lox plus cream cheese) was not nearly as good. I love lox and I love cream cheese and I love them together, but for some reason this spread just didn't have it.

The bagels are really good at this store, and on par (price-wise) with other local bakeries. The service is, well...sometimes a bit caustic. Not really rude, but like you'd expect in a NY City deli. Still, this is where I get my best bagels while visiting family down there, and I do recommend it.