All reviews strip house nice hotel shuttle service wedding party business trip bed was very comfortable business hotel new jersey enjoyed my stay fitness center indoor pool pops robe hallway toiletries ballroom bellman
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We were in Livingston for a funeral. The hotel clerk was most accommodating by switching us to a room that was ready as we desired early check in. The rooms are clean, comfortable and beautifully appointed, and there are many extras in the room. The location is also perfect as it is right on the main road, minimizing the chances of getting lost. The only negative comment I can make is that the hotel charged $75 for incidentals to my credit card without telling me this either when I made the reservation or when I checked in. The customer should be notified of such charges at the time of reservation so they are not surprised.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We stayed at a Club level room , clean ,comfortable , loved it . We want to thank all the staff of the hotel for their caring and good will . My husband had surgery so they went out of their way to help us with everything we needed . My special thanks to Alice from in room dining , the front desk staff and the shuttle drivers .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PatriG47
Westminster M, Front Office Manager at Westminster Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear PatriG47,
Thank you for reviewing the Westminster Hotel. It was a pleasure having you stay here with us. I will be happy to share your kind words with our wonderful staff. Please visit us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Best Regards,

Zohre Bingol
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Extremely comfortable beds and pillow. This is what you need to sleep well.

We used a meeting room there. Service and room were very good

Why 4 stars only ... Because small things bothered me :
- Hangers were broken
- The menu of the restaurant does not have Vegetarian meal (you can eat a salad et french fries ... but not every day)

1  Thank Jean-Yves B
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Good value Hotel in New Jersey , proximal to many corporations and shops and restaurants. Rooms and bath-room were very clean, breakfast included was good, with plenty of choices hot and cold from buffet

1  Thank luigimontreal
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Very nice hotel with very clean room. Location is not close to a lot of restaurant options (if you do not have a vehicle). But there is shopping nearby you can easily walk to. Staff is nice and helpful. There is a restaurant/bar on the premises but it is pricey.

1  Thank stevewH4864KY