“Breakfast ”

Livingston Diner
Ranked #16 of 93 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast with a friend. My. First time here. Food was ok. Service was great. Good parking.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

After the fire the new decor is much improved. The service continues to be very good.
As for the food, everyone in our party had Wraps or Sandwiches.
They were all rated excellent. We shall return for a light meal

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Everybody at the Livingston diner does a fantastic job the food is fantastic I definitely enjoyed every time I go there it’s very fantastic all the time I recommend it I give it a 10 out of 10 stars Bring your whole family there it’s awesome Definitely recommend it your customer ZAK ZABLOW Sunday, July 1, 2018

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Worst customer service and poor food quality. We also killed several bugs at the table. Menu items were unable to be customized. When a complaint was issues the waitress failed to return to the table and instead gossiped with the rest of the waitstaff. Food came out luke warm and the scrambled eggs were not scrambled properly. The manager agreed to remove my food order from the bill and provide a substitute meal; however, the remainder of the waitstaff was rude, the bill had to be adjusted twice to get the food removed, and the manager neglected to address the behavior issues. I absolutely will never go back here again. If I could rate this place zero stars, I would.

1  Thank Brittany D
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Much improvedThe atmosphere in this diner is much better since its renovation following a small fire. Our group had lunch here and found it satisfactory.
Chicken salad sandwich and wraps were excellent. The atmosphere is better than the Ritz. The menu is more limited. The quality I can not tell how it compares but the fish selections at the Ritz would be hard to equal.