“Great food and a great value”

Olivia's Trattoria & Artisan Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Everything we have ordered here has been delicious. The entrees are huge- they can feed 2 people.The appetizers are also very large so try not to order too much or you won't be able to eat your entree.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Have for many summers now here at the 'Jersey Shore' thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant's outstanding Italian food and pizza since I first found this chef's cooking in Sea Bright and now since the chef's move to Little Silver

Tonight's dinner special, Taste of Italy - chicken parm, lasagna, and eggplant rollatini - was bonkers fantastic - probably the best chicken parm I've ever eaten - great ingredients, large portions - thank you, Johnny G! (And Happy Birthday To Olivia!!) - excellent service, too, from Ashley

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Olivia's for lunch. Our first visit. We split a whole cheese steak sandwich which was more than sufficient. The bread was excellent. It reminded us of the bread we eat as youngsters. I am looking forward to going back to enjoy another sandwich. The restaurant is hidden in the back corner of a shopping center but is well worth looking for.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Olivia's Trattoria is a hidden gem in Little Silver that the locals from all around from nearby beach towns and Rumson know the food is excellent. The lasagna is one of my favorites and it's authentic Italian. The pizza is outstanding and the secret is in the sauce! When you make your way to the Jersey shore finish your day off with dinner here. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Every time i come here the food is great and the service too Tonight i had my favorite appetizer the fried calamari. I don't know any other place that has it better. I then had french onion soup and shrimp parm. Both were very good. I usually get the special. These change daily and are excellent Dessert is cannolli. I always have lots of leftovers for lunch during the week. This place is the hidden gem at the beach.

Date of visit: April 2017