“OMG - Great For Sure”

Olivia's Trattoria & Artisan Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Have for many summers now here at the 'Jersey Shore' thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant's outstanding Italian food and pizza since I first found this chef's cooking in Sea Bright and now since the chef's move to Little Silver

Tonight's dinner special, Taste of Italy - chicken parm, lasagna, and eggplant rollatini - was bonkers fantastic - probably the best chicken parm I've ever eaten - great ingredients, large portions - thank you, Johnny G! (And Happy Birthday To Olivia!!) - excellent service, too, from Ashley

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Olivia's for lunch. Our first visit. We split a whole cheese steak sandwich which was more than sufficient. The bread was excellent. It reminded us of the bread we eat as youngsters. I am looking forward to going back to enjoy another sandwich. The restaurant is hidden in the back corner of a shopping center but is well worth looking for.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Olivia's Trattoria is a hidden gem in Little Silver that the locals from all around from nearby beach towns and Rumson know the food is excellent. The lasagna is one of my favorites and it's authentic Italian. The pizza is outstanding and the secret is in the sauce! When you make your way to the Jersey shore finish your day off with dinner here. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Every time i come here the food is great and the service too Tonight i had my favorite appetizer the fried calamari. I don't know any other place that has it better. I then had french onion soup and shrimp parm. Both were very good. I usually get the special. These change daily and are excellent Dessert is cannolli. I always have lots of leftovers for lunch during the week. This place is the hidden gem at the beach.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is a small place in the corner of a strip mall... maybe fine for a quick slice, but I think their wonderful pizza and food are better as take away... to be enjoyed in the comfort of one's own dining room or kitchen. This is my preference. The pizza is just delicious... freshly made sauce and lovely toppings. Yes, they have GF options... and a children's menu.