“Great ice cream very friendly”

Hoffmans Ice Cream and Yogurt
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Little Silver
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on our way home from the beach. The staff was very friendly. The ice cream was delicious.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Our most recent visit was during the winter (as was the previous visit) since "it's never too cold for ice cream." The staff is always very friendly, even when it's almost closing time, and the ice cream is always fresh. It's nice that they have single scoop sizes because even those are plenty big and filling. The selection is varied and there's no trouble finding a tasty flavor or two. I prefer Hoffman's over any other local ice creamery, even though we have another one only 1 mile from home (whereas Hoffman's is about 4 miles).

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Hoffman's is a well known ice cream stop at the Jersey Shore. If you are an ice cream fan put it on your must visit list!

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Can't go wrong at Hoffmans. Banana ice cream was great and the kids serving are extremely polite and not shy of giving you very large scoops of ice cream. Plenty of parking and some tables to sit and enjoy inside.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Ok, I told myself that I wouldn't go back to Hoffman's because of ammonia smell but my boss convinced me to go and he would buy me an ice cream. So I go. They were painting the place(guess they can't do it when there's no one around) but I asked for a sample of their vanilla chip ice cream. Wasn't bad...I'll try a cup of it. Let me tell you, that was some of the best vanilla chip ice cream I've had in a long time! I guess I'll have to give them a second chance. Good stuff!!!!