Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
US$99
Trip.com
US$96
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
Lol.travelUS$125
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Never will stay here again cockroaches in the bathroom called management to the room they saw them give us 3 different rooms all the same with roaches around bathrooms I have small children and they didn't care rude about it !!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Paula-May N
RodewayInnCapriNJ, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the comments. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Two women traveling alone and arriving late in the night. We were a little nervous due to the reviews we read... thankfully we were pleasantly surprised. It is a little dated but very clean, and comfortable! We saw 1 spider.... if you never saw a spider in your own house then maybe you would be upset. The staff was amazing. When we left a package at the bus stop across the street we called them and they retrieved it for us. A special thank you to Sunny. He went out of his way to be very helpful. It is a budget hotel... however in my opinion it is a fantastic deal for the price! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking a moment to comment about our value-priced hotel. I'm so pleased that your experience was nice enough here that you would recommend us to others. I hope you have a chance to do that. If you have family members, friends or colleagues traveling in this area, make sure they know about our hotel. We'll do a great job meeting their needs too.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The whole check in process was like pulling teeth. The front desk agents thought that we was lying about being a employee at a choice hotel, then kept asking for more verification from the employer even after we gave it to them. They then told us that 3 people cannot fit into a king room with a sofa pullout bed and asked us to buy a additional room. I felt like the agents was being very rude and racist.

A day later we found a large bug on the wall in one of the rooms, and the front desk did nothing about it. I called the front desk several times and got no answer. Our last day in the room we asked for a late check out and they charges us $40 dollars just to stay til 1pm.

This whole experience really made me hate the NJ/NY everyone is very mean and rude for no reason. And felt that my skin color had alot to do with it.

I don't recommend this nasty, horrible customer services having hotel to ANYONE EVER!!!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ericka J

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My husband and I stayed at Rodeway Capri Inn a few times and always satisfied. Reasonable pricing and close to my family. It is clean and comfortable. They remodeled the rooms and it was a nice surprise. I recommend it. Also close to the highways and food. Our car rental facility was approximately 10 mins away also.

Room tip: The rooms closest to the parking lot are the quiet and very easy access to your car.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Iyalode381

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. Your kind words are much appreciated. I’m so pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay and that we met your needs. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving our guests, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The Christmas decorations in the lobby screamed cheesy and the mirrors on the ceilings and wall screamed "we haven't been updated since the 1970s."

The room was clean, but there were burn holes in the comforter and a mirror against the bedside wall.."creepy".. top cheese goes to the massive boom box that my boyfriend instantly had to turn on for nostalgic reasons. Let's just say this place needs some updating. Overall, it did the job.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank almahaney