“Still Going Strong!”
Review of Casaldi's Cucina

Casaldi's Cucina
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Linwood
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We can’t say enough about this hidden gem of a restaurant. Angie, Dino, and the crew continue to outdo themselves! Recently, we made our almost weekly visit and brought some family members for their first time. Everybody’s meal was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious!

The create your own antipasto is wonderful as an appetizer, and we’ve never had a disappointing entree—the specials are always interesting while the regular menu has plenty to offer! The tiramisu is an absolute can’t miss! Dino’s family recipe shines in this dessert, easily the best I’ve ever had; that includes in Italy as well!

If you want authentic Italian in a family atmosphere, BYOB and visit Casaldi’s! Trust me, you’ll come back again and again!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious! Our servers were awesome! They took such good care of us. I would definitely recommend this place . Service was outstanding!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant many times and the pasta has not failed to be perfect every time.Their chicken marsala and chicken Parmesan or are the top in the area. The hosts are friendly and welcoming. I will continue to use their services

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We have bee there 3 times and used their catering once.
Perfect every time.
The bread is special.
The desserts are wonderful.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were looking forward to trying out this newer Italian dining spot in Linwood Central Square. Despite not having a reservation we were seated promptly on a busy Saturday night.Things seemed promising when delicious, warm, bread was served, though no salad or soup came with the entrees. My husband ordered the Chicken Parmesan($18) while I chose the Parmigiana Duo ($19)--grilled eggplant and chicken with mozzzarella and marinara sauce. Both entrees came with a side of pasta. The eggplant was served as a single, soggy slice while the strangely processed chicken was rubbery and tasteless. A dollop of marinara sauce was on top of my side of spaghetti. I did ask for more sauce to try and save the meal. My husband rated his food as almost average. Needless to say, we were decidedly unimpressed with Casaldi's. A better meal can be found nearby for less.

1  Thank KathyC82

Been to Casaldi's Cucina? Share your experiences!