All reviews room was clean juice machine full service other hotels frig dover
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Room was not clean at all carpets were stains and corners of the room were so dusty! Didn't even bother to shower while there. Was there for one night with my child, and I wiped down every piece of furniture with wipes before allowing with her to do anything. She wasn't feeling well and needed to rest otherwise I would have left right away. Approached the room desk and barely got a greeting from employee. Handed me room card and I had to ask in what direction the room was. Main entrance was not well lit and hard to figure out which entrance to walk into. Overall bad experience, would not stay there again and would not recommend.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
NJ237, Manager at Quality Inn Ledgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear guest,

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed over last night. The room was very clean and spacious. Check in was quick and easy and the same for checkout. The rate was a very fair rate. There are restaurants and grocery stores nearby as well. I will be a returning customer and will recommend to my family and friends to stay here as well as others too. It's worth it.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
NJ237, Manager at Quality Inn Ledgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 13 December 2015

On the road 150+ nights a year for our work, we stayed here to be close to a job site for an inspection. Everything was just fine - very clean, quiet, comfortable. Not sure where some of the other vehement issues came from, but we thought it was just fine. Restaurant is closed and place does not get much traffic, which was a good thing for our night to sleep. Staff was amicable enough, and we thought this a good value.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
NJ237, Manager at Quality Inn Ledgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Dear Jonathan,

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Check into there upgraded room..Absolutely clean an brand new . Extremely clean. .Aday at check in was very nice an quick . very quiet hotel an breakfast is free.My room was brand new.
Outside wasba little dark but police station next door.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Jonathan,

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Upon arriving I was really disappointed that their restaurant and bar had been permanently closed! Nothing on their website indicates it's been closed. This hotel has no elevator, so if you are traveling with someone older who can't climb stairs it's not ideal. Lucky, they moved around some guests so that we had a room on the first floor for my mom. I was really worried about this place when we first arrived but at least the rooms were nice and made up for the initial disappointment! Breakfast was okay. Hotel is close to some restaurants and Cliff's homemade ice cream.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
NJ237, Manager at Quality Inn Ledgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear Guest,