W Hoboken
US$226
US$180
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

The Holland Hotel(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$170
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$232
US$183
Westin.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$170
US$157
  • Room Service
The Jane(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Candlewood Suites Jersey City(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$128
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$238
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

US$274
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$328/night.

US$236
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Fitness centre
1,255 results
All reviewsbliss spawashington streethudson riverpath trainmanhattan skylinebliss productsspectacular roomliving roomnew yorktwo blockscarlo's bakerylobby barcorner roomthe empire state buildingcake popsgreat view of nychigher floor
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Came here for a friend's baby shower and used the valet parking. It was supposed to be $5 for 3 hours and they gave me a ticket with a timestamp on it. The baby shower was great, good service and food. However, when it came time to leave, I left the shower 5 minutes before the 3 hour mark according to the timestamp on my ticket and walked directly to the parking area. I arrived there 4 minutes before the time on the ticket. The man there was arguing with another customer who claimed that their clock was 10 minutes fast. By the time they finished with her, they took my ticket and now claimed I was past the 3 hour mark. I explained that I had been standing there (where they clearly could see me) for several minutes and had arrived before the time stamp stated. They said I shouldn't have cut it so close and tough luck. At that point, I showed them the time on my phone, which still showed I had a minute left until the timestamp and they said that their clock read 10 minutes faster than that. I compared the ticket to my phone when it was given to me (I'm kind of anal about being on time for things like this) so I know that it wasn't 10 minutes fast then. Several other people from the baby shower had the exact same thing happen to them. This garage is clearly scamming people. When I went to the front desk to complain, they said it was a third party so they didn't really have control. Someone did come out to try to diffuse the situation, but in the end only offered me a small discount on the full price they were asking, still far over the $5 amount I was promised when I parked. They refused to give me my car until I paid. Long story short, don't use the valet parking at this hotel. It is a total scam and the W Hotel should be ashamed to offer such bad service to their customers, third party or not.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olivia T
GMWHoboken, Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hello Oliva T,

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed that your W Hoboken experience was negatively impacted by this isolated valet parking occurrence. This is such a far cry from the level of service we strive to provide and I have personally addressed this with our third-party valet parking company to prevent this from reoccurring. Please accept our apologies for your experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. If you wouldn't mind, please reach out to me directly at GMWhoboken@whotels.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Stayed here for a weekend and it was a great hotel. It is in a perfect location, the rooms are really nice with views of NYC and the staff is so friendly and helpful.The only annoying thing though was the ice machine on our floor didn't work so we'd have to go to a different floor if we wanted ice. Loved the Nespresso coffee machine.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Giovanna P
GMWHoboken, Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hello Giovanna P-

Thank you for sharing your W Hoboken experience. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with the ice machine but we are so thrilled that our location, views, and service exceeded your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

It was like a garage sale in my room; practically everything is tagged for sale. I want to relax and sleep in my hotel room, not shop. TV signal was mostly SD; waste of a good flatscreen. Restaurant was a little pricey; not a very good menu.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Hotel Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hello David,
Thanks for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to Hoboken. We are truly sorry for not meeting your expectations during your stay and for the difficulties you encountered with the TV. We understand the inconvenience this caused you and we have addressed this with our maintenance team and cable provider for their immediate attention. We are very grateful for the feedback and we'd love another chance the next time you are in the area. Thanks again and best wishes.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel is not worth the price charged. The rooms are small. Scattered everywhere were excessively expensive snacks and drinks that should have been confined to a small area. Very tacky. We were charged for something we never even saw, much less ate. Provisions for morning coffee in the room were stingy.

Getting my car was chaos. We were overcharged for parking and my car arrived partially covered in a pasty cement residue. It was likely parked under some sort of leak. That last impression left me highly dissatisfied. See the great views outside. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GMWHoboken, Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hello CHfromLVNJ,

Thanks for choosing to stay at our hotel and posting a review of your recent experience. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered with your billing statement. At your convenience, please contact us with your reservation information so that we can have this billing issue resolved as soon as possible. Thanks again for informing us and we look forward to your call. We hope this isolated incident does not keep you from choosing us again, as we would love another opportunity to give you the stay you deserve the next time you are in Hoboken.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Overall the stay was wonderful (as usual), however there was a delay in getting access to our room because of a "glitch" in the reservation system on the hotel's website, and the unwillingness or inability of the check-in gentleman to provide assistance or assurance in any way. With the assistance of a young lady (manager, I believe), we got sorted and were very happy with the room and the remainder of our stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hello TCHaven,

Thanks for choosing us and leaving a review! W Hoboken has something for everyone and we appreciate you mentioning how much you enjoyed our hospitality. We adored having you and we are already looking forward to your and your family next visit.