1,285 results
All reviews bliss spa washington street hudson river manhattan skyline path train bliss products new york two blocks carlos bakery corner room the empire state building minute ride into nyc jersey city wow suite concierge valet
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great way to stay close to NYC without paying NYC prices. It is still quite expensive, but it is gorgeous and has great views. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were clean and spacious. The shower was awkward and did cause a great deal of water to go on the floor, so this could be a slipping hazard. There is Bliss spa at the entrance which is very convenient.

Room Tip: this hotel has great views
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
GMWHoboken, General Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thanks for your review and for sharing your W Hoboken experience. I am pleased that you discovered a great alternative to NYC and appreciated the stellar views from this side of the river. My apologies for any discomfort experienced with the shower in your room. If you could pinpoint the room you stayed in, I will certainly have our Engineering team look into this. Please feel free to contact me directly with these details at gmwhoboken@whotels.com Our entire team hopes to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived on Friday evening September 29. We stayed in the fabulous room on the 16th floor which had a breath taking view of the Empire State building. My complaint is I was promised a room on the 17th floor and they did not note my request. To make up for this error, the young lady gave a ticket for complementary dribks but we were ready to go to our roo. Also, I told them I was proposing to my girlfriend and they said they would note that and also provide something special. The room was clean and nicely done. The bed was very comfortable. Above all , I am disappointed that the staff neglected to note on my reservation that it was a special night. It is important for staff to pay attention to customers' requests. They said they would do something special, but it was nowhere to be found when I arrived.Overall very nice hotel but the details matter.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your W Hoboken experience. We are thrilled you chose to stay with us for your special day however I must also apologize if there was no recognition of your proposal. We are all about the details here at W Hoboken and I can assure you that this is certainly not typical of our hotel and I will be addressing the items you have raised with my team. At W, we do strive to uphold the highest levels of service. We hope to welcome you back to W Hoboken to show you a more perfect hotel experience.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Wonderful location!

This hotel is ultra modern and attractive. There are two great places to eat and socialize: The Halifax Restaurant and the large, comfortable lobby bar. My only complaint is the prices are a bit high. The rooms are very well equipped with any amenity you may need. The in-room bar and snacks are impressive. We needed adjoining rooms but upon arrival they found they could not accommodate us. The desk clerk, Essence, took it as her personal mission to find us adjoining rooms, which she did. The W Hotel has a gem of an employee with Essence! We had Empire State Building views from our rooms. Gorgeous!

Room Tip: Ask for Manhattan skyline view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GMWHoboken, General Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thanks for your excellent review of W Hoboken! It's fantastic to hear you were so impressed with our location, views and the service provided by Essence. She will be very pleased to know how much you appreciated her efforts in accommodating your adjoining rooms request. We hope to have you with us again soon for another fabulous experience!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Marcella and Rosalia were exceptional. The view amazing. Brian was so great to my little
Boy and have him Apples.
The view is fantastic - ask for a water view room.
The restaurant is lovely too. There's a great view as the fire hydrant Across the way keeps it open oh and a bottle shop and park across the road.
Thanks everyone. So nice to feel at home when travelling with a working husband.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your glowing review of W Hoboken! It's so wonderful to hear you felt right at home during your stay with us. I'm glad that Marcela, Rosalia and Brian were able to make your experience so exceptional. Rest assured I will share your wonderful feedback with our entire team. We hope to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Okay...I'll admit the location is great. Right on the Hudson and I stayed there as it is a hotel my company has on their list. However, I would not say the "W" is a place I would stay again. The room I had faced office building with florescent lights that glared into my room all nice, because the drapes didn't close completely. They also "hide" the towels. One is out in site and the rest are hidden under the sink. When you come back from a long day in meetings at the office, you want a comfortable place to stay. Not great!

Room Tip: Make sure the room has drapes that close completely
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Robin M
GMWHoboken, General Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are saddened to hear you did not have an exceptional experience. Please email us at gmwhoboken@whotels.com should you decide to return to stay with us. We would love to ensure a flawless and amazing return.
All the best