US$285
US$208
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

The Holland Hotel(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$123
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$257
US$198
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$178
US$156
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

The Jane(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$147
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Candlewood Suites Jersey City(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$113
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$197
US$184
standardhotels.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

US$472
US$320
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$425/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Fitness centre
1,264 results
All reviewsbliss spawashington streethudson riverpath trainmanhattan skylinebliss productsnew yorkliving roomtwo blockscarlos bakerylobby barcorner roomthe empire state buildinggreat view of nychigher floorcake popsminute ride
Reviewed 13 January 2013

The W Hotel in Hoboken rivals some of the most beautiful hotels around the world. It is almost a best kept secret --- right in our own backyard. The rooms are gorgeous - as expected and amenities are terrific. And, hotel restaurants are very good, BUT, let's face it ...the location is so very cool. Stay here and walk all around Hoboken and enjoy fabulous restaurants/bars and clubs. Jump on the path or ferry and you are in NYC in minutes. The views are outstanding. Why wait? Treat yourself and go to the W --- and enjoy all that Hoboken has to offer. You will be glad that you did! ;)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
GMAnna, General Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Thanks for sharing your outstanding stay with us on W Hoboken! I’m always so excited when W Hoboken guests take advantage of all that the city of Hoboken has to offer as well as the close proximity to New York City! Your feedback gives us a wonderful chance to celebrate with our Talent team members! When your travels bring you back to the area, we look forward to welcoming you back to W Hoboken! – Anna M., General Manager

Reviewed 12 January 2013

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday weekend. The Pros: Rooms and bathrooms were wonderful...bed was super comfy. View of the city was great! We ordered room service one morning and the service was prompt, order was accurate, and food was delicious. The overall service in the hotel was top-notch. We had questions about taking the bus into the city (this was after the storm so the only option) and everyone was very friendly and helpful. We also decided to be tourists and walk to Carlo's bakery which was only a few short blocks away. For Improvement: We dined in the restaurant early one night (so a minimal crowd) and felt the service was slow and waiter was often MIA. The food was delicious and we enjoyed the atmosphere minus the homeless man who walked in and made a scene. Despite this, I would give the restaurant a try again - there didn't seem to be too many upscale restaurant in close proximity.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor! While I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, I must apologize for the service you received in ZYLO. This is certainly not typical of our hotel and I have shared your comments with the ZYLO team for their follow up. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope to welcome you back to W Hoboken again soon. Thank you for sharing your feedback. – Anna M., General Manager

Reviewed 10 January 2013

My family and I celebrated my Mother's 60th birthday this weekend at the W. We did everything on site--- stayed there, dined there, drank there. The staff at this property did an amazing job. I am a loyal SPG Gold member and they really did a fantastic job. I need to give credit where credit is do. Lori James, Ashley Gabel, and the entire Welcome Desk was friendly and set my group up with rooms on the same floor. They upgraded us where available. Rebecca Tarantino and her team (Sean/John) did a great job getting us set up in the Living Room and Chandelier Room for the pre and post surprise dinner festivities. And Jesse at Zylo was fantastic-- can't say enough about her great personality and desire to make this night special for my Mom. The whole team really did a wonderful job. My family had such a great time. This really is the perfect spot for any special event or just an overnight. The property itself is the perfect location in Hoboken, as it is right on the waterfront and blocks away from shops, etc. And it's a stones throw from NYC. It's well maintained, clean, and just very impressive. The rates were competitive and rooms were spacious. The beds are so comfortable with great linens! I've stayed in over a dozen W hotels... this is definitely one of the best, if not the best. Thank you, W!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor facing the city!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your amazing W Hoboken experience on Trip Advisor! I’m elated to hear so many members of my team were able to make your mother’s 60th birthday celebration truly memorable! On behalf of myself, Lori, Ashley, Sean, Rebecca, John and Jesse, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to W Hoboken, the Chandelier Room and ZYLO for many more birthday celebrations! – Anna M., General Manager

Reviewed 8 January 2013

We stayed at the W Hoboken over 4 nights at Christmas. We had a great time and the accomodations were very nice. My only complaint was the lack of free internet access in my room. It seems like $260/night shouldn't require me to sit in the lobby to check my email (sorry I don't have a smare phone yet). Both W and Starwood decided not to post my similar review although they listed several other reviews with 5 stars and people complaining about noisy rooms and poor transporation through the hotel. Maybe if I gave them 5 stars I would have made the cut....

Room Tip: Ask for the Empire State Building or the World Trade Center view. I think you can have one but not both.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
GMAnna, General Manager at W Hoboken, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent W Hoboken experience on Trip Advisor. Guest satisfaction is very important to us so thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our internet access. My sincerest apologies if you were inconvenienced checking your e-mail in our Living Room. We also offer complimentary internet access on our second floor located outside of our Great Room and studio spaces. Again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to W Hoboken – Anna M., General Manager

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Stayed at W Hoboken, for fourth time and again was impressed by service and cleanliness of room. Ordered Burger with white cheddar on menu, when informed that they were out of white cheddar staff offered to go out and get it. I declined but, GM Anna M. emailed me several days later to inquire and follow up about my experience. Whether she was simply giving me feel good follow up or not I was impressed and highly recommend this hotel again !!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

Thanks for sharing on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your repeat visit to W Hoboken! Our aim is to always provide a true WOW experience for all of our guests and I’m glad we did for you! We look forward to your fifth stay with us at W Hoboken! – Anna M., General Manager