“Best chinese food”

Add it.
Peking House
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Hillsdale
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I have never had anything I didn't like. They are also very accommodating when I order something a specific way, like extra crispy, spicy, no peppers etc. I've been a fan from the beginning.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

About once a year I try someplace new, and regret it. This place is a hole in the wall, but is always consistent and good. They will customize the heat on dishes upon request. They have a spicy tofu & vegetables, that we love. Also, best Moo Shoo I've had in years! Ask for extra pancakes & plum sauce (4 is never enough).

You CAN eat here - they have a couple of tables, but you really should take & go home or to the park across the street.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

One of the only good Chinese take out and delivery places in our area. Love that they don't use MSG and can avoid certain ingredients.

1  Thank 21Ellen