“Very good soft serve ice cream”
Review of Carvel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carvel
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Highland Park
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The ice cream is delicious. Its always so soft, and always tasty. However, the owner is mainly the main reason, why I want to stop coming to the place. Every time, I bring in food for packaging, the guy has a problem with it being kosher, and he always goes crazy where we put it. The last time, I was here, we were finishing dinner at Pad Thai, which is two places away from here, We had the exact same issue. Overall, great ice cream, not amazing service.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Some Carvel's are not so good. Some are better. I guess it is management. This place is better than most. Parking is hard, though.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The ice cream is great I love the soft serve but the guy that works there is very grumpy and after helping you goes back to watching sports.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Great place. The Nutella hard ice cream is yummy. Under kosher supervision. There are tables to sit outside in nice weather.

1  Thank Mootle
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Wonderful Carvel! Very clean location Very clean establishment and excellent customer service. I have gotten both an ice cream cone as well as personalized cakes there and have always left pleased. Charles is very accommodating and does a very nice job on picture cakes. With so many Carvels to go to, this is definitely the one I choose!

1  Thank AllisonGeisler