All reviews packaged breakfast saltwater pool teterboro airport extra sheets quiet space fantastic property mini apartment plenty of storage cook top university hospital nice kitchen area we stayed in a bedroom suite laundry facility complimentary breakfast was great fabulous stay fitness center washington bridge
Reviewed 8 October 2018

very clean very spacious room I loved it!!!! only complaint is the breakfast isn't too great no eggs no bacon no sausage no hot food except the WHEAT waffles yuck but I grabbed a yogurt and banana and went on my way but I highly recommend this hotel you will will not be disappointed and loved the kitchen I cooked breakfast every morning( you can get a hotplate and pan from the front desk)

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Dontavius, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear fredabryan2001:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! We are sorry you weren't able to enjoy the other hot items at the breakfast, such as Oatmeal or Grits or even biscuits and gravy depending on the day. We are glad the induction burner was used successfully. With that amenity we hope you were able to fell at home.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This was not a good experience. The accommodations are nice enough and clean. The major problem was the non-stop traffic outside and the apparent absence of soundproofing material in my room. All night long, I was kept up by the noise from the road outside. The complimentary breakfast was poor when compared to other hotels in the same category. The price was extremely high ($270) for this category hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Marc L:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. As I have suggest to fellow reviewers please contact the hotel to request a room away from route 17. We will do our best to try and keep you away. Unfortunately there is no sound proofing an PTAC (A/C) unit that is mounted in a wall leading out side. We understand if the breakfast was to your liking, but please remember we have a ton of other offerings you may enjoy. Also as another Tripadvisor review stated, we have induction burners to burrow and they were able to cook their home made breakfast, just food for thought upon your next visit.

We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

This hotel was the best value in the nicest hotel that my family has ever stayed in it was clean the rooms were huge and it was only two years old I would definitely stay here the next time I had a chance to stay

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Soccermom122:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! We are thrilled to hear how much your family enjoyed staying with us. We hope you all felt at home.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. This go round was veey different. My reservation was changed and I was not informed. The staff acted like I didn't have a right to be informed or upset. The housekeeper cleaned my while I had a Do Not Disturb sign on it and stole some of my items and trashed my food out of the refrigerator. The manager was no help and didn't care about how I felt. I informed the ataff of a water path from the lobby into the elevator because I almost fell and her reaponse was "oh it's probably from the pool". It she have been we will get this up before someone slips. This place is unbelievable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank samikajackson

Dear samikajackson:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. As you may remember we had a damaged room and we assigned you rooms next to each other when you stated that was good enough so before you arrived we offered to pay for your stay at another hotel in the area with a 2bedroom 2bath but you refused. When problems occur we do our best to try to amend for the issue. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

This place is clean, bright and accommodating. Loved the decor and the large table we used to enjoy a delivery meal. Everything was well planned and served a purpose. The beds were very comfortable and clean

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear EileenCasti:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home.