“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Our party of three each enjoyed our entree tremendously The portions were very generous and very tasty. However, the service was unresponsive and unfriendly. For example, when we asked for drink refills we never received them. But the food was excellent so we will probably return hoping that was an exception. Curious if others had the same experience.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Our waitress was fantastic, and the food was delicious and came out quickly. The manager even came over and introduced himself. I wish I lived closer so I could eat here more frequently. I recommend the camarones.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

When I crave Mexican food, this is my spot. Serving huge portions, I always have enough leftovers for another meal. Even better, it’s in the heart of beautiful Hammonton.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We saw this restaurant in town on the way to pickup some delicious blueberries. The restaurant is right in town and it is very attractively decorated. We decided to give it a try based on reviews and I'm so happy that I did.

I knew I made the right choice when they brought out bean spread and salsas. The bean spread was so flavorful and the green salsa was delicious (I bought some to bring home). We shared an order of the shrimp ceviche tostadas and they were delicious. I ordered the mole enchiladas. The mole had a different taste and it was very tasty. Even the rice was delicious. My husband ordered the house meat platter and he enjoyed it very much.

The servers were very friendly. I believe they make the dishes to order so this is not a fast food place. So don't expect a quick turnaround. This restaurant is an experience. Sit back and enjoy the flavors.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Very good Mexican food. BYOB for drinks. Different nights can get a little crowded, and the seating is "close-ish".