Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$90
View deal
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
Rodeway
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019

I stayed at this hotel for a few nights and really was pleased. The hotel was clean and our room was brand new with new furniture. It was completely modernized. The quiet setting helped us get a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 15 December 2019

Needs serious attention and updating. Stayed there in 1990's and then just this year.... never updated and "questionable" long term tenants living there. Was not a safe place to park your car or stay in my opinion. Smelled of mildew and nasty front desk person. Stay at your own risk.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2019

We arrived early and went to let them know we were here. The clerk told us our room was ready, but there would be a $20 "early check in fee". I told her that we would wait until the normal check in time. I wasn't about to pay an extra $20. She then became rude. The room was dirty and even though it was a non-smoking room it smelled like smoke. There were three people in the room and only 2 sets of towels. We asked the several times for another set and when we got them, it was just a wash cloth and a bath mat. Our toilet needed to be plunged and instead of sending maintenance, they handed my son the plunger and told him to bring it back clean. Just horrible!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank margaretr343
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We recently stayed one night on our way to the Jersey shore after a Philadelphia Phillies game.

The room and bathroom were both clean, but for a king size bed there were only 3 pillows. Also, not enough towels. I was also concerned because there was not a secondary lock on the door.

This is the first Choice property we have stayed at that there is no breakfast.

This hotel is just fine for a one night stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed for a number of weeks and on mu last 2 weeks i PREPAID AS A MEMBER OF CHOICE HOTELS and asked them to hold my last week since i had to leave. I called today and they took my prepaid > $200 and they said my money was forfeited even when i told them i’d come back and they said fine. This theft of my money is unreasonable since i told them and they said ot was fine. Yhe savings were $6.00 so saving it coat me $200.00. NEVER. PREPAY AT THIS HOTEL CHAIN.

Date of stay: February 2019