Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
SAVE US$26
PricelineUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
Lol.travelUS$116
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2019

We arrived early and went to let them know we were here. The clerk told us our room was ready, but there would be a $20 "early check in fee". I told her that we would wait until the normal check in time. I wasn't about to pay an extra $20. She then became rude. The room was dirty and even though it was a non-smoking room it smelled like smoke. There were three people in the room and only 2 sets of towels. We asked the several times for another set and when we got them, it was just a wash cloth and a bath mat. Our toilet needed to be plunged and instead of sending maintenance, they handed my son the plunger and told him to bring it back clean. Just horrible!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank margaretr343
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We recently stayed one night on our way to the Jersey shore after a Philadelphia Phillies game.

The room and bathroom were both clean, but for a king size bed there were only 3 pillows. Also, not enough towels. I was also concerned because there was not a secondary lock on the door.

This is the first Choice property we have stayed at that there is no breakfast.

This hotel is just fine for a one night stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed for a number of weeks and on mu last 2 weeks i PREPAID AS A MEMBER OF CHOICE HOTELS and asked them to hold my last week since i had to leave. I called today and they took my prepaid > $200 and they said my money was forfeited even when i told them i’d come back and they said fine. This theft of my money is unreasonable since i told them and they said ot was fine. Yhe savings were $6.00 so saving it coat me $200.00. NEVER. PREPAY AT THIS HOTEL CHAIN.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank A3100PSjamesr
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Could not get reservations anywhere in South Jersey for a Saturday night. Found this Motel and I wish I hadn't. Front desk Indian person was rude and didn't like her job. Went to the room and it was dark and dirty, Rug was dirty. Mold on the shower tile. Bed were the worst beds I have ever laid on. Hard, with heavy springs. Two tiny wimpy pillows. Bathroom was the smallest ever. The room smelled like smoke. TV remote didn't control the TV. WiFi was very slow. The Indian owners lived there and the food they cooked flooded the room. I wanted to puke. The other guests were very shady looking and dirty. They were all Spanish speaking. Parking lot had no lights. Very dark. I will never consider staying at this place again. No breakfast food available. Horrible....

Room tip: Go to another hotel.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank FrKiv
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Had to come to Hammonton for a soccer tournament with my son. I wanted a low cost place to sleep that was close to the turf farms. This place is about 10 minutes away. We broke from the rest of our team who were forced to pay double what we did to stay 40 minutes away. It's an old school motel!! No thrills. It was clean enough and the staff was friendly. If you want the glitz and glam, this is not your motel. Also, stay out of town at night. The local police department seems very interested in those with out of state tags.

Date of stay: November 2016